Popular Posts

Monday, April 13, 2015

Anime Kamisama hajimemashita 神様はじめました

One awesome anime I've discovered in a short while and completed Season 1 and OVA in a matter of 2 days! lol.

Yeah, and again this is also a romance comedy and I just love how the story flows nicely. I'm not totally in for supernatural/fantasy anime but this one isn't one that I'll drag watching at all! I got so hooked with this anime and I should be watching the 2nd Season too since it has just ended. Oh well, but because I have to prioritize my time now I have to put it aside at the moment. I'm certainly itching to see how the story goes further!  ヾ(*´∀`*)ノ


I love these 3 characters~~ ♥


Ferris wheel! I got reminded of Buck-Tick's song Rasen mushi [or Rasen muchuu?] that I find this is not just romantic and mysterious cos of the song. lol!


I guess most people love Tomoe. He's really a cute and gentle fox yokai. Aww~~~


The best part ever [in the OVA] is when Tomoe says "If you could everything by yourself, I wouldn't have a reason to exist."

Yes, so we shouldn't push ourselves too hard for everything, right?

I just love how he cares for Nanami. ♥♥♥



I love those cute faces!!

Mizuki is such a nice looking white snake too!! (*^◯^*) ♡



This kimono is very beautiful!! I'm now itching to get a kimono too after seeing this. The ending to this anime is certainly very lovely. I would say it's the best I've seen so far. ♥


They 'seal' the contract again [kiss] for 20 seconds! Best scene ever~!

A love story between a human and a yokai.. *heart melted*


That said, I will watch the 2nd season with such eagerness too!


Kamisama hajimemashita storyline @ wikipedia

2 comments:

  1. looks like my kind of anime! i might check it out if its on kissanime

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I hope it's ur kind too! It's really an enjoyable anime for me, so u should watch it if u can! (≧∇≦)

      Delete