Popular Posts

Sunday, April 19, 2015

My Anime & Drama list ~ April 2015

I supposed it's about time to draw up a list of all amimes and dramas that I've watched this far although April isn't over yet. lol (^.^)

I didn't create a post for some though, cos I find there is nothing much about the storyline I can further talk about. But well, I will briefly talk about them for some note keeping sake, since I don't have a power brain to remember what I've watched. haha. Here goes:

Anime completed till April 2015:
01. Mokke
02. Myself; Yourself
03. Kotoura-san
04. Kobato.
05. Wolf Girl and Black Prince オオカミ少女と黒王子 → a comedy anime that makes you cry more than laugh imo. May seem like typical love story but still a nice one! Although at times I think Erika is being too stubborn and desperate to keep sticking to Kyouya for what he has done to her. To me, not an ideal romance that I wished to happen. lol.


06. Amnesia アムネシア OVA → Not actually interested in OVA but was kinda missing this anime story suddenly. lol. But really this OVA isn't quite nice/worth to watch imo cos it makes you confused instead. The story seem complicated when you first watched it. I remember I have to read the story plot to get what's going on. And so, it's still better to watch the full anime so you can understand what's going on after all. lol. 

07. Baka and test バカとテストと召喚獣 Season 1 and 2 and OVA → This anime is too cute with the avatars [summoned beings]!! (*'▽'*) Well I really like their storyline about school and academics cos it's so interesting that there's this thing called avatars that they can use for 'battle'. It's like a mini version of yourself! And the way the speak and fight is tooooo cute for me!! I realised I simply like this type of anime with some fighting going on. Reminds me of Yu-Gi-Oh! I watched on tv long long ago. But oh, I'm not gonna continue it. [Can't even remember where have I watched until and what's the story about. lol]

Anyway, the best part I like is in episode 4 in Season 2 where their avatars reveal their secrets!




Too cute for words. lol. (//∇//) I hope they have another season of fun again. (^ε^)-☆

08. Gekkan Shōjo Nozaki-kun 月刊少女野崎くん anime and 6 episode-OVA → This comedy is really great as recommended by my friend! Really loads of laughs for me. But the ending stunned me so I wasn't that satisfied with it. It could have end better, and not make Nozaki such a dumb guy. How could a romance shoujo manga artist not feel that a girl likes him. Argh argh. Anyway, I hope there is a Season 2. This story has the potential for more. lol.


09. Kamisama hajimemashita Season 1

Drama completed till April 2015:
01. Otomen
02. Yamada-kun to 7-nin no majo 山田くんと7人の魔女 → A comedy drama that I don't feel it's as good as Otomen since not all the episodes made me laugh. The funniest would be episode 5. I wouldn't say this is my favourite drama cos the story by itself isn't something interesting to me. This show is all about kissing here and there so that the witches could use their powers, but many of those witches don't know they are witches! Just too much kissing mainly so not that to my liking. lol. The only phrase I like from here is "The way you lived tomorrow makes your past change" by Yamada-kun.


Well, somehow I don't even know why I'm watching this just cos my friend asked me too. Maybe cos I just wanna try to watch another drama at that time. lol.

~~~~~

Anime completed previously [past 2 years]:
01. *Nichijou - ending not seen yet
02. Hyouka
03. Amnesia
04. *Rozen Maiden 2013 - ending not seen yet
05. Another
06. Requiem from the Darkness

It kinda irks me why I can't get to watch the ending for some animes. lol. Why aren't all the episodes available especially the ending!! And then I became lazy to find them again next time. *sweat* There are actually some animes that I have completed long long ago when I was attending school full time. [eg. Air, Kanon, Da Capo, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni etc] But I can't recall the list back then, nor the storyline anymore. So I shall just leave them at the back of my head since I couldn't come up anything for this post. (;´д`)  My Japanese level was also at a much lower level at that time and most of the time I wasn't concentrating on what the characters are talking about. lol. Kinda wasted but listening is really skill I have to pick up well now. Hehe.

Anime gave up/stopped halfway:

01. Tokyo Ghoul 東京喰種 → Sudden no interest in anything gore and bloody.
02. Shiki 屍鬼 → Was watching till episode 4, but then suddenly the uploader's vids are all gone and I couldn't continue anymore. =(
03. D.Gray-man  → Lost interest in watching since the story seemed so long and gets boring. -_-

Pending/Recommended:
01. Nurarihyon no Mago
02. Psycho-Pass
03. Saenai Heroine no Sodatekata
04. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou
05. xxxholic
06. Uroborosu
07. *Kamisama hajimemashita Season 2!!!

I wonder if my pending list seems long or should I even try to go back to those that I've stopped halfway through. lol.

Feels satisfied too that I've managed to watch 9 animes + 2 dramas which is a project I decided earlier on this year. I'm glad I really did it this much. Wonder if this amount is considered a lot or just okay in a matter of 4 months? Well I enjoyed a lot so as to pass time and learn Japanese. And since I like to write, I feel good able to write somewhat like a review about them just like this post. (*⌒0⌒)♪


So yeah, I'd probably clear the pending list above. Or if my mood leads me to discover more animes. xD

Let's see! (^_-)-☆

No comments:

Post a Comment