Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 01, 2015

I hate April 1st!

Why I HATE April 1st?  Besides the fact that it's April fool's day, oh yeah and most probably it's cos of that day which last year I think it was the biggest joke I had in my life. I'll never forget the torture that I've been through and how much struggle am I getting. It was certainly a time I had so much stress at once, and a whole lot of disappointment I can't accept and fathom why. (,_,)

And also my Kagrra, who filmed a video for 四月一日 Shigatsu tsuitachi but to have it appeared for a few seconds in the drama was just atrocious. It's totally unfair and a waste of time and effort for everyone. I don't get why they're doing that. The song is great, but everything thing else just isn't!


Now come to think of it, nothing is nice about this day except for the song. How and why is Kagrra, able to come up with such a happy song for such a day!! Should I be saying that this is what Kagrra, and isshi is? To be positive despite such a time?

So much of my thinking. lol.


I still hate this day though. It's a time where I don't want to think about anything for a moment. And probably to force myself to be happy on this day and trying hard to forget how cruel life can be sometimes.

And maybe it's only just Kagrra's song that can brighten my day again.



But really, I don't like it as much as 七月七日 Nanagatsu nanoka. July's a better month too.


I really wish I can forget everything and have a restart...tell me which is harder? To carry on or to restart?

I just hope today would be a bright day for me to smile again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment