Popular Posts

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Maro used to lead a lavish life with Ayu

I'm annoyed.

Still annoyed that this is happening. ⋋_⋌


2 years ago I saw that picture and now it has to appear again. (-_-)

I mentioned about that jerk before when I saw in the news back then. → 1) Irritating Maro news 2) And so Ayu broke up with Maro... 


Anyway, the news this time is that Maro wants to be a politician. He wants to strengthen Japanese culture and let more children learn dancing.

Wait. He is confusing me. So he wants to be a politician and a singer? I don't think he can do both, AT ALL. (¬_¬)

During those days, Maro and Ayu are always together. They took the first class cabin, went to Hawaii, Paris, Los Angeles etc drinking high graded red wine.. The life they had everyday is really happy.

And because he has enjoyed that kind of lavish life with Ayu, it made him realized that money and status isn't everything. Hmm.. that's quite true. But aren't you afraid of being back to eating grass again? (¬_¬)


Now this man is promoting his new song. But I don't think his singing career has any good results till now.  [#Edit: One more news]

I just hate to see Ayu's name beside his in the news headline. Stop using Ayu to gain attention as a way to promote your song!!  Your voice is so horrible, so please don't go hurt anyone's ears anymore. Oh gosh, I made the mistake of doing so to my ears because I feel the need to know how bad is his singing. BIG MISTAKE.


And yes, there are probably more than enough grass for you to continue eating.

Please go ahead. Enjoy it.


I'm just so regretful I hurt my ears just to post this. Seemingly voice out my anger on behalf of Ayu and Ayu fans.


L.O.L. 

Let him be out of our life from now on!  (¯―¯)

No comments:

Post a Comment