Popular Posts

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Loving myself~

Michelle Phan is being ever so inspiring and make me feel so comforted after watching it. Glad that there's another intimate talk again. ヽ(・∀・)ノ



I love the deep questions that she came up with in asking yourself [including to look at yourself in the mirror ^_^;]

Am I happy? Am I in the right relationship? Is this where I want to be in life? Am I doing what I love? Do I feel loved? Am I loving myself?

The key thing is really to maintain positive thoughts. I totally agree. =)

I'm beginning to be more sure of myself recently, and able to have the answers to those questions for myself. I'm glad that now I can be able to think clearly, and develop myself more and not wasting time. Because I'm able to have a direction now, I'm no longer lost. And it also comes from within, to know what you wanna do in life. I guess it's really important to take some time out to think about your life and future. I've always wanted a place where I belong, know where I stand, and how important I am to everyone. It feels so good now that I've got the answers.

And so, I'm loving myself more now. I truly happy. (^∇^)

Self-love is important. If you wanna build self-confidence, it really comes from inside. It's like planting a seed.

You can change the way you look at things. Because the things that you look at, will change. Doing positive things will have a positive reaction on others.

It's also through time that I realised I have influence on the people around me too. I didn't think that I was good in any way to have an positive impact on others. What am I capable of? What can I do for others? But the thing is, little actions do mean a lot. Every single move and things that I've said are actually sinking into their minds. One day, I can see it in them. And I feel so comforted when I know about it.

Life is too short to be negative. And yes, I have been exuding positive energy lately. (☆∀☆)

I'm glad that I can make the people around me happy. I do have the power. (*'▽'*)♪ I shouldn't belittle myself anymore.

I'm pretty sure, I'm being loved. ♥


"There's gonna be someone out there, that loves you, for you" ~Mish.

Thank you, Michelle. Thanks so much~! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment