Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 07, 2015

Cheesie comment, birthday

It was one of my favourite inspirational blogger's birthday on 2nd April. I went to comment on Cheesie's blog since I've always been a passive reader and have not comment in a very long time. I love her blog content mostly featuring Japanese food and lovely places. I love to see how she updates so often despite being a mum. And of course, her sense of humour is really good too. xD


I'm glad that my message get across to her. I think I should probably leave more comments about my thoughts and not be a silent reader most of the time. It's good to let the person know how great an impact he/she has on you, and also to make them happy for what they've done so that they'll continue doing well. I'm also glad at some point I do leave message to people I appreciate and can be able to befriend them. At least they would know that there's people like me who is sincerely grateful and looking forward to their efforts? If it were me, I would also love to receive comments on how my lyric/translation work is and improve in some way. lol.

Speaking of birthdays, yes I'm having the same thoughts as Cheesie. Not that I can't be bothered about it, I just don't mind that there's no celebration going on. It's probably much better to be happy every single day of your life rather than just a day out of 365 days in the year. Probably it's a day when you can feel like a queen, you can have many wishes, you can receive lots of presents, you can have the attention for the entire day, you feel that you are the most important person in the world at this time....

But it doesn't matter to me anymore.

I'd rather be thankful and be loved at any time. I don't need all that simply on a particular day. I want to be satisfied with my life just as it is. I don't want to be disappointed if the above things did not happened on my birthday itself. Whatever for, right? Why should I only look forward to that day? Why should I restrict myself to only have a day of happiness? lol.

Maybe I've gotten older and wiser too. (^_^;) I just don't mind that it's a day like any other ordinary day, even if no one wishes me. I could have gotten a cake for myself and eat it like I want to. xD I don't need pin on hopes on anyone to treat me nicely on that day itself. I can also love myself and 'celebrate' it in a way I like. I can pamper myself just like any other time. Or maybe just be happy with the way it is, whether I have school or work. Laugh or cry for whatever happens..

It's really better this way. Because this made me feel so much relieved now. I don't need to fret over it anymore. And the best moments that happened in my life don't fall on my birthday anyway. lol.  ♪~(´ε` )

So this year... I shall not remind myself of that day anymore I hope. Hahaha. (≧▽≦)

~~~~~
I've recently done Michelle Phan's Survey in which I'm also glad that she created it and wanna listen to us! Well for me I would love to see her continue what she does best in makeup tutorials and also some inspirational videos like Pillow talk. Oh, I also wanna see her doing tutorials in drawing anime characters since she's really good at drawing. That would be the best!

Oh yes, and I'm glad that she released a makeup book quite some time ago. But I'm currently kinda tight to spend on it now. ~$35 for a book! Everytime I passed by the book store I just forgot I could buy it when there's discounts going on. Alright, never mind. I will get my hands on it someday. haha.


I will try to be more active and hardworking too~ (・□・;)

No comments:

Post a Comment