Popular Posts

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Not-so-beautiful sunday

Ahh...what a Sunday dealing with this crappy internet connection again.  (-_-) Then I realised it must be overcrowding of the connection and that's why I couldn't use. This really sucks although I kinda got it solved. (¬_¬)

I have taken 2 days of rest from work which seemingly seemed good but I ended up meeting friends for lunch and then dinner the other day so since I was going places it's not that I have any sufficient rest either. lol. It's just a less clouded mind away from work. Sleep wise, it wasn't as good as before too, strangely. I thought I could sleep better without thinking about work since there won't be any stress, but maybe it's the weather? I have no idea since I also felt restless just last night. I got up suddenly in the middle of the night and stretched my legs hard out. My muscles felt so uneasy. I couldn't lie down in a relax manner at all. Then I thought BTS woke me up [I must have watched too much of them during the day time that I even see the wrong things. xD ] But it was such an uncomfortable feeling that I couldn't stay in place. Nothing made me feel better. I keep flipping around and stretched hard! Somehow I really wanted to break all my bones so that I'll feel better.  (。•́︿•̀。) Then again, even running probably won't help too, since I've used to tried it. Something is so wrong with my body now! Argh.

Anyway I just wanna rant a bit here. I AM certainly annoyed with this friend of mine now. Well although we aren't considered to be that close but we do meet often for weekday lunch and talk mostly about work related stuffs. But 3 days back when I met her she told me she envies me for having the day off. BUT she is gonna have a long 2 weeks off from work next month. I don't get it. Her sentence made me angry. Why are you envy of me when you're gonna have a longer break than I do? Isn't that an insult to my intelligence? Hey I can count! 2 weeks = 10 days without including the weekends. HOW IS 2 DAYS ANY BETTER THAN 10 FREAKING DAYS OF BREAK? If I'm gonna include the weekends, HOW IS 4 DAYS ANY BETTER THAN 14 DAYS OF BREAK? Tell me!! Wtf is your analogy?

Just because I am on a day off while you're working? What is there to envy as compared to the number of day leaves you have than mine!! ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ You have 30+ days a year while I don't even have half of yours!! ⋋_⋌

I almost can't control but not to the extent yet of telling her off. But I really don't get her mindset. She is better than me in many ways [be it work and her life] and she never have to fret about money, but yet she's the stingiest in the way she treated her friends. This made me think whether should I continue to tolerate her or not. Because she's been treating friends so miserly like they mean nothing but she only spent big bucks on herself. It's not as though she couldn't afford to spend. I don't mean she has to spend luxuriously on her friends, but at least something decent? Treating friends to a meal is a common thing isn't it? I did that all the time, most of my friends do too. But nope she never does it. Not to mention a drink. I believe she has never ever treated anyone before. She even suggest to give a packet of mixed biscuits and chocolate that I gave her as a birthday present for the other friend. WHAT?? How can you even think of that? Something so cheap as a present??? And when it's meant for you as a small treat from me. You mean I'm gonna spend my time and trip to meet our friend just to pass that cheap thing for her as a birthday present? Omg. Excuse me, I can afford to buy something decent like a bag or wallet you know. And it's for her birthday. Can you stop being so stingy? (ノ ○ Д ○)ノ

This world is just full of strange people with their kind of stupid theory that doesn't make sense and of their foolishness thinking they are always right. Suddenly I feel I had enough of people. I'm really having a hard time trying to tolerate while deep inside I really wanna smack them off. It's too hard for me to understand anymore. I'll rather sit right here spending my time reading quality stuffs instead. This anger is just a waste of time and life having to deal with them. My goodness. I'll rather talk to cats. (>ω<)

No comments:

Post a Comment