Popular Posts

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Reflections for 2016☆

Yeah here comes towards the end of this year and I wanted to have an overview of what has happened for this entire year and see how much I've done so far. To be frank I wasn't totally satisfied, and perhaps I think I didn't do as well as much as I wanted to. It could sum up to be a kinda ordinary boring year to go through but if I were to compare to the past years I think this time I did better things for myself. At least I get what I want to do and became more organised now and more certain of myself. This is a pretty good improvement to have, personally. I know I didn't put on much thought on my life and everything throughout all these years, until this year I feel I have to get moving! I'm still learning slowly bit by bit though. And nothing beats having to be contented and also to have goals and improve all the time. That's what I'm gonna do. Noting all of them down feels really good too. That's how things should go for me → always good! ٩(๑´3`๑)۶

I know I'm kind early for this post but I'm already itching to get this all out. Because December might be the busiest time and it's more like a time for me to start preparing for resolutions and stuffs for next year. So for now, I've done what I could so let's see how much it has been this far:

Fandom
♥ left the fan group and feeling free from being the queen's fan ✓
♥ New group/band that I got introduced to:
Kpop → BTS - Save me
Jrock → Soft Ballet / minus - Sand lowe / No.5
Stop Pause Kagrra for a moment cos I've got into Buck-Tick a lot for my lyrics and so some feeling is missing *guilty*

Leisure
✿ trying to start proper online course for an European language [Dutch at first, then Italian] but then fail to keep up with it. (,_,)  
✿ started colouring to destress but also failed to continue
✿ still learning slowly at my pace for Japanese
♥ done few book reviews which goes good. ✓
♥ lyric writing that is just on time for the month's release. So I didn't get to write a lot but at least I can keep up with it. ✓
♥ still watching animes and doing reviews but really at my pace [only wanna watch quality ones] since I've watched much lesser this time compared to last year.  (ง ˙ω˙)ว
♥ getting better at drinking beer xD 

Best times
♥ accompany my friends to catch pokemons
♥ wore yukata for the first time ✓
♥ visited interesting places like cat cafe and musical box museum for the first time ✓

Lifestyle
♥ implemented Kon Mari method into my life → cleared stuffs, more organised and free ✓
♥ learning to focus on myself more, especially on self-worth. Nothing is bad about being single.✓
✿ thinking about independence...

Skincare
♥ learned to trim my eyebrows on my own ✓
✿ got myself tanned in March cos I have been in the sun for too long [not that I wanted to]
✿ will still have a little hormonal change when the time of the month comes

Haircare
✿ have that 3 strands of white hair still here and getting more forgetful [I always have to write things down] (・_・)
✿ taking good care of my scalp and heading to the salon ✓

School/work
✿ Stop continuing my major → because the whole 6 months of study last year has seriously ruined my sleep and health altogether. I need to adjust them back (´;Д;`)
✿ ended work late at the start of the year but towards the next half I'm better at managing them and can leave on time
♥ received praises so I'm getting confident at work that I'm careful ✓
✿ waiting for pay raise and rethink about my future there.

Health
✿ having pains at times → probably including heart pains too (,_,)
✿ feeling hungry most of the time and also nausea, stomachache for no reason?
♥ tried and accepted ginger tea in my life! ✓

Feelings
✿ missing Shua since January, and not wanting him to leave at anytime of my life.   (T ^ T)
✿ Experienced mood changes [probably a lot] and struggling to have inspiration for writing
✿ became calm now when faced with something unpleasant and even bumping into bloggers/celebrities
✿ being irritated by people at work and with a particular friend so I'm still struggling on how to deal with people
♥ have learned to feel good and comfortable with myself. Nothing is wrong with me. I am beautiful and great just the way I am. ✓
✿ Probably cried a lot over guys I like secretly (。-_-。)


Well then, there's probably quite a good number of ticks up there which I'm satisfied with as being an achievement for me. hehe. But of course, in June there's a few in which I didn't do what I wanted and I don't think I need to mention it here again. (^_^;) Cos anyway, they'll be my resolutions brought forward to next year then! hahaha. \(~o~)/ Having been able to put up this much of stuffs I'm really happy to see what I've done and that makes me feel good. Next on to resolutions!! The hard part is to be able to keep up with them to last for the whole year. But nevertheless, I can do it!! I'm excited what next year will bring. (⌒‐⌒)

Let's get ready for the new year soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment