Popular Posts

Monday, November 28, 2016

Being ready for 2017☆*.+

Reading about this blog post makes me think about my future again. lol.

That blogger did make a good point. It's about appreciating and enjoying how great life is right now, while still yearning for a better future.

But I'm kinda struggling in following exactly how he suggested. As below~:

Ambitious: Being ambitious now to set three goals to achieve what I want in the next three months? [It seemed like completing one in one month but I can't grasp if that time frame is enough for me, cos it's definitely too rushing for me! I wanna take my time at things because I just can't learn that fast anymore (┯_┯)]

Grateful: Three things that I'm grateful every day? That is simple, since I already have a gratitude post. But mainly 3 things everyday would be:
● being in good health
● able to eat what I want
● have my own entertainment - listening to music or watching funny shows to cheer myself up


Which do I lean towards more? Maybe gratitude cos it's easier. lol.

I know previously I struggled with whether to call it resolutions or projects but they meant the same thing to me as they are just things that I've planned to do for the next year [and into the long future] to learn and improve myself. Whatever is it gonna be, I'm gonna call it projects cos it'll sound better that way. Resolutions probably sound a little difficult to take on and they have to last the entire year. Projects are definitely a task to accomplish within a deadline. I don't even know why am I bothering to explain it here. (´-ω-`). But here comes my list and the first three shall be the top three that I wanted to achieve the most!!

1. Release at least 5 lyrics depending on my mood and not in a rush anymore
2. Really set to attain the level of basic Italian and advance Japanese this time
3. Develop a better lifestyle of indoor exercise and doing more walks
4. Have the habit of reading consistently and do my book reviews
5. Learn cooking [on my own] by starting simple
6. Also a little bit of other side entertainment and relaxation like doing my coloring book and perhaps writing short stories
7. Learn a spoken dialect

Omg this list is kind long. And there are unaccomplished ones brought forward from last year: 
Complete my Kagrra quotes page
Read and write more Japanese for this blog!

Struggling on whether to push myself harder or not to stress myself so much. Having a deadline is always good since it's been working for me all along. Maybe I'm a little too fast to fret over this now but before I know it, time could just fly before my eyes before I can be ready for it. Next year I'm gonna spend my time with ONLY people who are WORTH of my time. Sadly, there isn't much. So this is also good, which means I have more time for my projects to be accomplished. I really have to be more determined this time. And slowly, I'll be more certain and firm as to who I am.

Let's do our best!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment