Popular Posts

Saturday, November 19, 2016

back to my own world**☆°♡

A little update for this week. My internet connection on my computer is always this strange and unstable, which doesn't happen on my phone at all. I'm irritated but it came back better after an hour or so that's why I can blog now. Starting this month I have been facing with rejections from my friends to meeting me. It makes me wonder am I really too free unlike them. I've always have to fit to their schedule! It's always me who have to be accommodating all the time. Until I feel I had enough of this, canceling on me one after another. If I'm not that important in your life then I guess I should do the same then. Well, what a cruel truth. Not many people treat me as important for all I know. It's just that I'm only realising this right now that I have to face it. I do have a friend who told me before in the face that friends are nothing to her but family always comes first, so that's why it's always been so hard to find a time to meet her. But why should you be like this? Out of 365 days but yet you can only find a day to meet me and no more? What a joke. Most people are like that. Or otherwise, they love to call me at the very last minute to accompany them because they know I can make it. Yeah I must be too free. It shouldn't be like this anymore. I should be the one whom you gonna make time for and hard to get to meet me. It isn't fair that how I always have to be the one who bears with so much. I'm gonna put my time into more quality use and for myself. I'm definitely gonna be a busy person than you think. Don't you ever regret for not treating me nice. If you're missing me then it's probably too late. I'm in no time for you too. You should have known when this noisy person ended up not talking to you as much as before. But whatever, seems like everyone is too busy about themselves to realise that I'm not talking to them anymore.

Well then, does this means I'm back to square one? And being back to my own world again? Wowow. Maybe this means something. I had to really work on myself and start to achieve all my goals. Just yesterday I received an email from a customer after sending a document that he wants. He was so polite enough to say "Thank you once again for your help. Have a good time with your family" which touched me so much. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。It was the first time a customer would say that to me. Normally it'll be "have a good weekend" and that is nice enough. Somehow this made me feel I should really focus on being home and everything.....


As much as I wanted to be a better person there are probably many ways and aspects to work on. Meeting friends more often and trying to be an extrovert [it initially was what I wanted to do] doesn't necessarily means that would be the right thing to do. Some things just has to happen at the right time I guess. It may or may not fit for me so I have to find the balance and what I'm happy with. I guess after all these, I'm kinda better at thinking on what I wanted to do now.

I also wanna thank that Korean customer who said that to me. It's really very nice to receive it and also made me happy at work no matter how small are the things I do. I really do deserve more than I should.

So...probably more blog posts to come? Hehehe. (≧▽≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment