Popular Posts

Sunday, November 06, 2016

Planning for the next...

Ahh... Now it's already November! A new month to be happy about! (^_^)

I remember how busy I've made myself to be in October, going out every weekends that I became so worn out. I haven't got the mood to do anything else efficient like learning languages as always. Yeah, I just wanted to clear my mind if I have to put it in a nice way. To distract myself from something else. (┯_┯) Well then it's not really bothering me anymore and for now I'm just too tired to bother about things that made me unhappy. I'm well rested for this weekend having enough sleep and nap [finally] and so I can say that my mind is clear now. lol. Yeah I've also cleared some unwanted stuffs again but there's always things for me to clear. (・□・;) It's endless somehow but I like that I can do something like this to sort of de-stress. haha.

Now it's also the time for me to start thinking of plans for the next year! I'm glad I can find a planner from Daiso because every year I just couldn't see them on the shelves! The last I had was in 2013, which is really a very nice book thick enough for me to write loads of stuffs. It's more like a diary to me in fact. While this time, the monthly view for 2017 planner although thin, has a pretty good layout for me to plan my stuffs. Since they start off with October, I'm gonna go ahead and start writing for this month's! It's going good so far, and I hope my resolutions/projects will all fall into place nicely. I know I've already gotten one too early last month too, but I'll let that be my diary book I guess. And for now, it's time to be motivated again! ╰(*´︶`*)╯


I've gotten myself a wooden hairbrush and I'm so happy that Daiso has it! I was watching a haircare video on youtube and wondering if I can ever find one. There it appeared just at the right time for me! As my goal this year is to take better care of my hair, I'm really into finding the right tools for it. (^o^)  It brushes really gentle and unlike the current plastic one that I've always been using which will kinda scrub my scalp as I comb my hair. This one makes me feel it's giving my scalp a gentle massage and it totally won't hurt at all. Ahh... I feel so fortunate right now. lol.


What I've been doing consistently right now:
● blow dry my hair in the correct manner
● applying scalp spray every night after shower
● followed by a scalp massage and apply hair oil after that

I'm sooooo into getting my hair healthy and hopefully when I visit the salon for the next few times, my condition will be good enough that I can do other stuffs to it, like dying into a new color! I guess I'm kinda back to wanting this feeling of having a refresh hair and being young. Oops haha. Anyway, the stylist commented that I have a lot of baby hair and I wonder is it due to the effects from using the hair tonic previously? Well then I have no idea is this good or not and it seems that I probably have to find out more about hair and stuff cos I'm lacking so much knowledge in this. (^_^;) I really wish my hair fall would reduce cos they have been saying they saw a lot of hairfalls from me when they washed my hair. (>_<) It's been like this so I really need to get it improved soon. 

Alright, since my internet is playing with me again, next time I shall blog about my skincare updates.


Lastly, this is just a new accessory for my phone which I feel badly needs one. I've lost my guitar ear plug so this bigger one won't get lost anymore. lol.


I'm gonna start customising all my things so that I feel that they belong to me only. hehee.

No comments:

Post a Comment