Popular Posts

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Happiness is...


✦ listen to Kagrra, music/hearing Isshi's voice
✦ thinking about Isshi-sama all day
✦ Watching Kagrra, no Su or their concert videos
✦ Chatting and laughing with my friends
✦ drink beer
✦ eating desserts
✦ write letters/cards/folding origami
✦ write stories/lyrics
✦ Shopping~
✦ Singing to Jpop and Jrock songs
✦ a walk with nice weather
✦ living a life with love and no worries♥
✦ being loved and accepted by everyone
✦ receiving presents
✦ so long as I'm not sick and able to breathe. I'm just contented with every moment. ⁽ ◟(∗ ˊωˋ ∗)◞ ⁾⁾

I will live up to my name of being Isshi's Queen of Happiness. Even though I self-proclaim this. Lol.


Because Isshi mentioned before that he is King of Misfortunes. And so, I shall be his queen.  xD

Am I right to say that? (>o<)

No comments:

Post a Comment