Popular Posts

Monday, May 19, 2014

Can I have the answers to everything...?

I wonder why falling-teeth dreams are so common. Why of all must be teeth falling out? Why not hair fall or money falling down from the sky. >_< Is it cos of some brain nerves that human body will just work that way? Lol. I don't get it and I'm some curious cat I would always wanted an answer for everything.(´・_・`)

And also, everytime it seemed so real, I could even remember it after I woke up. [Usually I would forget dreams I had the night before but for teeth dreams I could remember >_<] I have such dreams like all the time since young. All sorts of bloody teeth falling out. Just last night I had this dream of 2 teeth [usually is 1!!] at the top left falling out. But I feel no pain and nor sign that they'll fall out. THEY JUST DID. And I could even see the empty space left there in my mouth. Whatever is this! Then I hold on to these fallen teeth and rush to the dentist for help. (¬_¬)

I know currently I've been feeling anxious or angry over some things that didn't turn out good. But since I had such dreams so often, does that mean I feel like that all the time? The dream scene is pretty much the same → Seeing myself having tooth fallen out, spitting out lots blood, either stand there stunned or rushing to the dentist. Lol..

Somehow I just can't stand seeing such a same dream over and over again so I thought I might just well blog it so I'd feel better. (>o<)


But there are so many different interpretations about it, I don't know which applies to me each time I had it. Is such a dream a good sign at all? Or it just show how I feel at the present? Who can give me the answer I always wanted? And does the number of teeth mean anything too? =O

I don't even know if I'm interpreting it correctly for myself. But I guess dreams are just a reflection of reality afterall maybe I shouldn't bothered myself too much with it. I'd rather I had the power to do things for a change, and see my life turns out better.

Or I shall just go to sleep again.. (︶︹︺)

Teeth dream interpretation @ teethfallingoutdream.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment