Popular Posts

Monday, May 05, 2014

Mood is an evil thing

I hate when I have to do things according to my mood.

Because when I'm in good mood, I can be really productive and do all sorts of things I want. But when I'm in a bad mood, not matter how hard I force myself, I just can't achieve anything.(¬_¬)

And what's more when this is linked to inspiration. It's something that cannot be forced. It's just evil cos I can't control it!!! (T ^ T)


But still, I'm glad that starting this year I've been trying to push myself to write more lyrics and so, dictionary now became my best friend. Lol.

Anyway, I was feeling down for the past month of April [don't understand why things happens all at that time (︶︹︺) ] especially falling sick for 2 weeks plus which definitely affected my mood to do anything else. What an unproductive month. lol. Is that the only month where I couldn't write a single lyrics? I think so~! It seemed like a very long time ago when I last wrote a good one. Oh bother. (x_x)

Besides mood and everything else, I guess I didn't make myself arrange my time better. Argh the thing about time management.( ̄□ ̄) Was looking at some tips and figured out what I should do on my own~~

● First I must create a To-do list of everything!
● Sort out the important things and those that I had to do or aim to do for the day.
● Focus on the task without any distraction by setting the time limit for it.
● Make something [hobby like writing] a habit and therefore will get the hang of it so it comes naturally.
● Don't spend so much time on TV/internet without an aim.
● Reward myself once I've completed an important task!
● Set enough breaks for my mind to rest too.

Just so hopefully if I'm in bad mood, it won't stop me from doing any of the above. Lol.

Yes, I can do it! The month of May will be better~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment