Popular Posts

Thursday, May 15, 2014

My translation work~~

I feel bored today and so I thought of doing something special like translating, but it's gonna take a whole lotta time! Lol. (>o<) I suddenly got that feeling cos I wanna read Ayu in Hot Pepper Beauty magazine May 2014 issue in English but so far no one has translated that yet. Lucky it's just a short interview. xD I just tried to read in Japanese, and can figure out a little about it though. I can only remember the front part that Ayu says "Particularly, nothing has changed (after marriage). In other words, I wonder the merit of not changing is a good feeling." Okay, I think this is bad translation by me. >_<

Anyway, I still have this Popteen March 2014 issue [TW version] magazine in which I can translate about Ayu long ago but I haven't got the mood to. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) I wonder is there already an English translation done by any fans? Otherwise I thought I can give up the idea and save some time for something else. Haha. Or just me being lazy. But well well, I would be glad if someone were to read it.. I thought it would be nice if someone bothers me about Ayu. =D


Although translating from Chinese to English isn't all that accurate since the original interview is in Japanese, I've learnt how to use the correct words so as not to distort the meaning. I feel really accomplished, and the work in which I'm most proud of is this (^o^)☆→ Ayu on Popteen magazine October 2013 issue 150 Questions

 

Can't forget how I've spent my time translating, little tough but fun. (≧▽≦) I just wondered why it's not a popular post. Why can't I pinned it up like in twitter? Lol. I've even arranged the popular posts tab to be on top of all my blog posts. xD Really, I would be glad if there's someone who would tell me that they wanna read such translations from me, so at least there'll be some motivation for me. Although I don't know if it's a good idea to rely on others to push me forward. I can jolly well just make myself do it, but I will only do it when I have the mood to. haha.

And well, for the time being, is Chinese versions of Ayu on Popteen covers [since Popteen is my favourite magazine of all], especially if no one else has translated it yet. So far, is just that March issue.  (x_x)


Ah, and I almost forgot. I have done some other translations before. Let me see:
Kumicky profile on Popteen magazine October 2013 issue part 2
Namie on mina magazine August 2013 issue
ViVi Jan issue with Namie on cover~!

But still, I think the 150 questions is the most proper one I've ever done! lol.


One day, my goal is to translate directly from Japanese!~ I hope I can do it~!! ^O^

No comments:

Post a Comment