Popular Posts

Sunday, May 04, 2014

My favourite The Gazette classics

Suddenly been thinking and going back to listen to some Gazette songs.


While referring to the old list I still have:
01. Cassis - Top favourite of all time! ♥
02. LEECH
03. Silly god disco
04. 体温 Taion
05. 千鶴 Chizuru
06. Burial applicant
07. Filth in the beauty
08. Distress and coma
09. Without a trace
10. Derangement

Yeah, in the end, is listening to those classics over and over again. Lol. I guess that because we humans just tend to go for what we're familiar with, and I'm like that too. (^-^;)

I wonder am I attached to the past memories or the songs themselves. But not like the past is anything better than now. Lol. Well the melody always captures the heart and once it did, it's something you just can't forget anymore. (⌒ー⌒) I also need some time to digest the songs cos I will look at the lyrics while listening so as to understand and get the feeling from the song.

Some other Gazette songs that I'm starting to like:

✿ 蜷局 Toguro
✿ Reila
✿ 泣ヶ原 Nakigahara
白き優鬱 Shiroki yuutsu
✿ 飼育れた春、変われぬ春 Shiikureta haru kawarenu haru
✿ PLEDGE
✿ Last Heaven


So I guess I didn't really listen to a lot of the Gazette songs afterall. Hahaha.(>_<) Now it's not easy to find recent/new the Gazette songs now especially at Youtube oh PSC for being so strict now. Especially for Last Heaven I think I've only heard it only once although I just fall in love with it for just once. Why can't such an awesome song be there forever~?

Alright, I shall get myself absorbed to those songs while they give me inspiration..

nope, I'm not listening to revive my memory. (>o<)

No comments:

Post a Comment