Popular Posts

Friday, May 02, 2014

Interesting Murphy's law variations

Maybe I was feeling way being bored that I started looking out for some 'laws' as to how I'm feeling for the past months. I guess it's somewhat Murphy's law from what I know... Since somehow things turn out unexpectedly from what I hoped for [in opposite way instead] (-_-;)

"Anything that can go wrong will go wrong."

I wasn't intending to be a pessimistic person at all but sometimes I just hate to see when such things happens. Like when you're full of hope towards a favourable outcome but it turns out otherwise. Just how many times have I fall and need to get myself back again? It's kinda tiring and can't help but to wonder when will it be on my side. But I guess sometimes I just need luck and a change of strategy. No use fretting over about them cos it doesn't help and it just made my mood getting worse and I just don't know what I'm achieving at the end of the day.

I've been getting lots of advice nowadays so I guess that's probably what I shall do. Lol.


But anyway, there are quite a few phrases which I like here:

"Whatever you want, you can't have, what you can have, you don't want."
Quite annoying but true. lol.

"When you wear new shoes for the first time, everyone will step on them."
I find this funny. xD

"When you really need something, its either not available, or can't be found.  When you don't need it, its either available, or lays around in plain sight."
I experience this like all the time~

And maybe this too:
"You will find an easy way to do it, after you've finished doing it."

"If you lose something that is replaceable (textbooks, clothing etc) as soon as you buy a replacement the original will surface."
This seems kinda true.

"Better to be a pessimist than an optimist because when you say the glass is half empty it will have to be refilled"
I don't know if that is an optimistic thing or not! It's like a mix.. Kinda confusing. =/


So towards being an optimistic person, I shall uphold Yhprum's law instead. It's Murphy spelled backwards. But how do u even pronounce this? Lol.

"Everything, that can work, will work."

I look forward to the day~~ ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment