Popular Posts

Sunday, April 03, 2016

わからない、、、

Oh my gosh...it's already April now and look how little my posts is for the month of March. >_< I'm equally troubled since I don't have the internet at home for the past month and it baffles me how such a problem is to be solved in this house. I guess I won't have it anytime soon yet so I can only bear with it and do this mobile post just to feel better. T_T

Well, I haven't been feeling that good anyway and it just sucks cos home is not a place where I can relax or feel better anymore. I find work more enjoyable than being at home. It's amusing how I ended up finding other people being more understanding than ur own family members. Well everyone has their own set of problems so...I'm not someone who wanna say too much about my own to others. But I've heard a lot, and I know. I badly wanna leave this place since a long time ago... I know this is not the place where I belong. This is not the kind of life that I wanna lead. And I don't like to be ordered around and being hurried at. It's stupid enough that I didn't even get the basic respect as a human. I had enough of such a life. I definitely began to miss the time when I get to stay at a friend's house for 2 weeks. It was the most awesome time of my life for that I can ever remember. Because I can get to chase after my favourite singer and have the absolute freedom I was yearning for. I want it back so much again. I need the peace and freedom to be myself. I need to have my own life rather than stuck in here. I feel that I haven't really lived my life at all doing whatever I want but to keep considering for those who didn't really cared about me. I feel so tired having to be trapped by such responsibilities. 

Since I wasn't wanted in the first place, why did u bother to bring me to this Earth?? 

I just couldn't understand... 

No comments:

Post a Comment