Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Loads of awesomeness!!

Happy April!!
Now that I can blog freely on my lappy after such a long time!! ♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪ I miss typing on my keyboard and ever since I can get my internet back I quietly swear to myself I shall blog more whenever I can! LOL.

Well well this shall be a happy post since I was having so much fun yesterday and I've discovered the Kagrra, green tea [Oops I've began to name it that way xD] in more variety HOW CAN I NOT BE EXCITED!  (≧▽≦) I'm already happy to discover a new Japanese supermart at a new side of the shopping mall and not to mention how thrilled was I to see those green teas. ♪~(´ε` )


LOOK AT THAT AWESOMENESS!! It's not just the regular 500ml bottle, there's also the cute 1L bottle and in 340ml canned and also in powdered form!! \(☆∀☆)/


Damn those sold here are even more authentic cos the packaging is full of Japanese words rather than the ones I bought earlier in February at an ordinary supermart that has English words on it lol. It definitely feels great to hold them in my hands. Hahaha. The next time when I'm gonna come here again, I shall buy the canned and the powdered (maybe). There may not be any difference in the taste, but it just feels like a sense of achievement having to tried them all as a fan [although Kagrra, did not promote this at all xD] and they appear to look like a set of awesomeness. (^o^)


And since it's all about my Kagrra, at this moment, I wanna give my thanks to my dear Tua who sent me so much lovelies from Japan! The postcards really do give off a Kagrra feel.


Thanks for everything!!
It all came at the right time to lift up my mood once again. ٩(๑´3`๑)۶


I will do my best and start to refine my timetable better for more stuffs that I'm gonna accomplish! 
I shall be the best of myself.  (^。^)

No comments:

Post a Comment