Popular Posts

Sunday, April 17, 2016

all things weird...

What a hot day~!!

The weather's been weird and to only getting hotter and hotter. >_< And there's been getting more and more problems at work. It's kinda hard to work with certain people at times and there's just too many things to deal with. Maybe I'm stressed cos of this, that I began to eat a lot nowadays. Even a friend of mine has noticed such a change in me that I was so hurriedly gorging up my food even after I have eaten dessert while she was the one who's supposed to be hungry cos she hasn't eaten all day. Lol. We have all became weird. (・・;) I didn't notice much about myself. I just wanna do what I wanna do on my weekend. (´-ω-`)

Yeah I do almost fall into food coma after realising I yawned like a hundred times the whole afternoon. LOL.

Since I head to a shopping mall so far from home I had to buy things along the way. I feel I go there probably once a year. (-_-) The shops have changed so much. But nevertheless, Daiso is the place to do spend your money away on almost useless things haha.


Look at that!! All the pretty flower print envelopes and cards. How can I ever resist them! Although I still have such in my collection box. But those are new designs! Also a good reason to give to my friends when I grab gifts for them. hehe. (^∇^)


At least, I'm getting gifts in return too...



Speaking of gifts, I have never received things like cups, cushion and books from any of my friends, while I do get those for them. Don't I find it weird? (≧ω≦) I thought those are common to get, but I have never gotten any of those so to be honest, I was a little disappointed. I have a friend who told me she got too many cups that her dish shelf probably couldn't fit all those anymore. To think that I actually got envy of such! Lol. But really, I couldn't understand why won't anyone get me something more meaningful like a book too? Do I look like someone who needed food like snacks so much? Plushies are okay but cushion would be more comfortable to have. Well, I'm just saying. I can't expect that much and it's not like someone would ask me "What do you want to receive as a present?" I don't pin on such direct words myself. Although I'll probably be direct enough to ask someone what do they like to have haha.

Well, I'm too much like a Santa already. Wonder if anyone appreciates this. Sometimes I feel so tired giving out so much and have no idea if the receiver cherish them.

It's kinda hard sometimes.  (┯_┯)

2 comments:

  1. I understand your complaints about work because I'm in the same situation. I also noticed that I'm stressed out because of that and my health (both mental and physical) is getting worse so I decided to don't let it affect me this much. I'm trying to keep away from negativity and it works so I recommend you the same :) about presents, I love giving and receiving them and I'm also disappointed when people who know me gets something I would prefer. But even at that times I think "Well at least they love me so they bought something for me" and try to be content with it.
    Hope you have a nice week ahead and feel better. Take care of yourself!
    (@burcuchan from Twitter ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank U for ur comment Burcu! Nice to see u appear here ^_^ yeah I'm trying to keep away from negativity by reading some self-help books. We should really not let work affect us too much.(ーー;)
      Yeah I'm also trying to feel contented and grateful with what I've received as presents, but I can't helped thinking why for years I've never received any of those three which I think are common as presents. lol.
      Thanks again and I feel kinda better and let's get stronger as time goes. ヽ(・∀・)ノ

      Delete