Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Anime: BONJOUR♪Sweet Love Patisserie

BONJOUR♪Sweet Love Patisserie Bonjour♪ 恋味パティスリー [24 episodes] → This must be the shortest anime of having 5-min episode which is really quick and fun to watch!


It's a romance comedy anime I chanced upon and I like how it brighten up my day night 2 weeks back. Yeah not to mention, partly cos there's so much about food! v(=^0^=)v


Here goes, let me feature those collection that they've shown. xD











This part made me laughed! Sayuri actually melted when Sensei came close to her, because he smells like cacao! (≧▽≦) That for guys who baked too much. haha. I might wanna melt like her too, if I ever come across guys who smell like food. xD  I've seen more of those who usually put too much cologne on themselves. lol.

I thought as pâtissier they're probably only good at baking. Oh yes, need to mention that those Sensei are like magicians as they create those cakes in class and even at a competition towards the end of the anime. I don't even get what's going on as they 'bake'. I guess that's the fun of watching romance-com cos they just made me laughed over such silly things. xD Yeah, and they can cook proper lunch dishes so well too. How and why are anime male characters sooooo attractive!! They can do just anything!! (♥ŐωŐ♥)

Side note: I've never understand the presence of the cute round maro things that appear especially in Sayuri's dream! (゚д゚)



I love the photo they took at the end. But it was quite a sad ending as this was about their graduation and it sounded as though they'll never get together again. (ーー;)


Personally, for romance animes, I would prefer that the main female character will choose a guy in the end, but she didn't! That's kinda not a pleasant ending to see. It's not as though this is a reverse harem anime anyway. lol. But it would be nice if she chose one. I think most people would like to see her with Ryo, especially when he tried to confess to her twice but was interrupted and so he failed. It's kinda saddening to see this when he could have said more during the graduation too. I don't get why the ending has to be like that! Well, anyway if it was me, I would choose Mitsuki-sensei. Yes, the one that smelled like cacao!! (//∇//) I would have endless of chocolate to eat!! And he has 2 other handsome brothers!! Or I could pick either of them too. xD

Alrights, I'm having too much fun dreaming. hehehe.  I would definitely recommend this anime although 5-min seems too short to see any progress in the story. But it's a fun one to watch after all so please treasure this short amount of time that made you laughed for the day!

And happy craving for cakes too. haha.  (*^◯^*)

No comments:

Post a Comment