Popular Posts

Sunday, April 10, 2016

To Shua,

Dear Shua,
Do you know I'm missing you so much?!! I was so not used to the first few days without you. It's as though some part of me is missing in my life suddenly. I was afraid I couldn't smile again. I have no idea what to do. Now that it's been two weeks or so, but time seems to move slower than I thought. I want those endless chats that we can have each day. I want the good old laughter from day to day. I know I have began to rely on you so much. But it's still a fortunate thing isn't it? Although missing someone can be such a pain, just like how I missed isshi so much. But that's different. I'm not saying you give me pain though, I'm just.....argh! I can't bear to live like this without you that's all! I hope you feel the same. Maybe I'm too emotional by saying this. Please don't mind about that. I just wanna express my feelings rather than suppressing them. As you know, I'll still be saying, I love you buddy. I hope you are doing good and eating well. I shall wait for your return.

With loves,
Yuuka 24.01.16

~~~~~
Dear Shua,
Hey my dear... I wonder how have you been. Do you miss me too? Have you been sleeping well? It's getting weirder for me to not talk to you for so long. I wanna hear your reply so that I'll feel at ease. I don't know how's it all going for you since it's not like we can talk on the phone. All I can do is to tell u here that I'm probably quite well. I miss having you around. Sometimes when I feel troubled or tired there's no one I can talk and laugh anymore, I'm afraid it'll build up. I might have to be stronger by myself, but it feels meaningless on one hand. Will I have the motivation like before? Or maybe I can write a song from missing you, I don't know. I'm still doubtful at times. I miss having you as my strength.

Well I'm not gonna tear on this day since it's the new year. But I hope u understand me.

Miss you loads,
Yuuka 07.02.16

~~~~~
Dear Shua,
My health wasn't that good at the start. It doesn't seem good for the new year isn't it? lol. Please urge me so that I will take better care now.  I really I'm like half-dead since no one cares. (T_T)

Missing you,
Yuuka 28.02.16



Oh gosh, so these are the ones I've written after you left for some time. Yeah I was kinda embarrassed to post all these for you to read. lol. It's not a lot but I guess if you still aren't back yet I'll continue to write more. haha. But I don't know if this feels silly or scary to u? Hope you don't mind all these I've written.Wasn't supposed to make you feel uncomfortable. (^_^;) Anyway I'm glad that you're back and well! Congrats having that guitar with U! Oops but I haven't completed listening Isshi's solo album yet, and the rest of the Kagrra, no Su episodes. There's just so many things to do!!!  I hope I can complete them all during my lifetime. To make it sound less stressful, I still have so many more years to do so right? LOL. I'll update you or right at my blog when I'm done with something Kagrra,. And I hope you can get a full Kagrra, song played using your guitar. Looking forward to more that's waiting for us!

Thanks for being my buddy dancing panda! (⌒‐⌒)

From your best pal,
Yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment