Popular Posts

Sunday, September 18, 2016

A target every month?

Yeah, yet another week of busyness has gone. lol.

Not that I'm fully relieved of everything, since I'm not done with last month's closure but I did my best up till Friday so it's something good to give me an applause for. haha.

Recently I've also been thinking about quite a few stuffs that I should have for myself. Should I set a personal target for every month? I feel like I probably can do that for my job but it'll definitely be even more tiring though. Lucky we only need to have a yearly target lol.  But I feel I can have one for myself so that I can push myself harder. Oh why so? I just feel I haven't been achieving much this time. (・・;)

But did I not? Really? Since my lyric work is already a monthly thing, what more do I want? I have no idea. Maybe some part of me want something new to get pumped up better. What am I trying to do? (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻

Well, a little more talk about my job. For the past month there has been some problems due to this difficult colleague that I have to work with. As I'm a checker, I spot for mistakes and I don't do my work blindly. Having said that, not just her but even people outside of our company (customers etc.) done their work blindly and I was just speechless. Did anyone bring their brain to work? lol. Hey I'm not that evil but I just think a mistake or two might be inevitable since I'm not perfect myself either. But I have to say this cos this has happened several times and the documents have gone through so many people and that's why I'm getting a little annoyed. It made me seemed as though I was trying to find fault with them but hey, it's my job to make sure things are in order! I'm also an ordinary person drawing a fixed salary but why I did so much? I just don't wanna go against my principles and I don't wanna slack. That won't be me. I believe in giving all my might with whatever is required of me. So that I'll live up to my name and be respected too. Yeah, for some kind of such reason. ^_^;

Argh, whatever that I'm saying. Look what my eagerness at work has brought me. Lucky for that I have a cooperative manager that helps me to solve problems as I wasn't in a high position to say a thing to the others. She would always say "Do something!" whenever there's a problem arise and will say the same to her family. I think I got influenced by her too, that we can't just sit there and expect things to fall into place naturally cos it won't. It's also kinda complicated when it involves people, even dragging more people into the picture and I'm starting to worry later in this month how will everything turn out to be. I'm not sure but my stand will always be there. I will still do my part properly and should there be anything else that crops up again I will voice it out again. Let me be that strict and annoying person you have to deal with. I can't ignore the things that we have to do and it won't be my problem so long as I pointed them out yeah? Why can't some people learn from their mistakes and not repeat it again? Why aren't they bringing their brain to work? I'm even tired of having to say it again and again as though I'm making things difficult for you when you're the one instead. (=゚Д゚=)

Alright, enough of this for now. I need to take a break and reflect on myself too.

Let me breathe better tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment