Popular Posts

Saturday, September 24, 2016

I had enough..

I'm not in a good mood today. Maybe it's not for this week. I've wanted to do some shopping and yet there's nothing good to buy. And it was probably ruined since Monday when my friend told me of her problem. And then there's also this new changes that was being proposed at work and being implemented and I have to be get used to it 'once again'. What great things that come together at once. (-_-) All in all, I'm just gonna rant out what's annoying me so that I'll feel better afterwards. 

So, as of now, people whom I dislike are those:
1. that comes up with ten thousands reasons to justify their actions. That they are NEVER wrong. Even if they admit, in some way or another they still have every reasons why it's actually not their fault.
2. know what their problem is but they just won't change. Which is from the above ↑, so they'll think "Why do I even have to change?" They can come up with all sorts of reasons that you should always accommodate to them, not that they have to give in to others in any way. This I would say, they're being too smart for their own good.
3. whom put themselves first. That's definitely the main and the worst problem of all among people. I really hate those who never considers a thing for others and do whatever she wants. It's as though she has seen herself as queen and you should be listening to her. ⋋_⋌

And so, a person with the combination of all these 3 traits is gonna make me dislike her really bad. It sucks when I have to work with such difficult person.  What's more, my friend has turned out somewhat like that. She's actually troubling over small matters and being so petty towards her friends! Argh firstly she wasn't an initiative person in the first place, and we have common friends like that too. So...why should you even expect something out of them all the time? Before you expecting from others, did you even do the same for them in the first place? You actually wanna be unhappy and said you got hurt so bad  just because they did not wish you on your birthday? Hey did you even remember that you have also forgotten to wish them on their birthdays before? What makes you think every single friend of yours will 100% remember yours? What if she has something important that day? Did you ever consider the person's situation? Plus the fact that you all haven't been talking for so long? Why should you be blaming them for your misery and demand something out of them to compensate for your stupid feelings? Honestly, even if my best friend forgets to wish me I don't even care. Cos I know if I mean to the person you'll somehow remember and wish me someday, even if it's belated. Although this usually don't happen. BUT I DON'T CARE. I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER WHO WISHED ME OR NOT. That's not the point! Why should I be so petty to note who wishes me or not!! I will just be happy on my birthday and celebrate it! And gladly accepts those wishes from anyone who cares. That should just be all!! (¬_¬)

I don't get why my friend wanna place her happiness on others over such a thing. She's definitely taking things for granted, that her friends should always be there for her. I'm kinda wondering is it actually my fault to give in to her all the time and all the attention that she assumes everyone should do the same too. In fact, I was about to sleep the night before her birthday comes, and I've already turned off my phone. But luckily, I still had another device on and I got the chance to wish her first before her day comes since by the time it arrives she won't get to read my message if I were to send on the day itself [since she won't have any connection then.]. Yeah, I did my part all right. To even remember to do it on time rather than going straight to bed. So if I don't wish you on time are you gonna blame me for life? From the looks of it, I bet she will. Because she mind about every single thing that people do for her. EVERY BIT OF IT. (ーー゛)

You know, there's a limit to my tolerance. I really kinda doubt she'll do the same for her friends, that she can be there for them anytime. I don't know, I can't helped but to think so after knowing her for so long. She has all the bad habits that you can expect of, and even after nagging and persuading for years and years she never changes. She admit but comes up with tons of reasons and then conclude that she just wanna be that way after all. This totally annoys me. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOURSELF? It's really all about the attitude. People who never want to change are just hopeless. I really look down on that. I have even learned to change, for the better of course. Believe or not, I've been getting praises from work which is like the most that I've heard in my life. But what have you been doing despite knowing all the bad habits you have? When are you going to be a better person? I can't even make myself believe that you can do so.

Don't mess with me, really. The least that anyone can do is to think about others and not just yourself. You're not the queen of the world, come on. Stop fretting over small matters and make people dislike you for it. Before you wanna blame others, think of what you did first to them. Did you contribute all that you can and yet you didn't get a return? For me, after I've talked and reached out to the person but he/she didn't reciprocate, I'll back off. Because I know this won't be the true friendship to sought for. And so, you bet if I don't initiate to talk to someone anymore means,... you're 90% out of my life. (ー_ー)!

I know it's going kinda complicated now that I'm not talking to her anymore ever since, for that I don't wanna see her typing essays to me again for all that entire thing. She may have apologize for bothering me that day but that's not what I wanna see. It's your way of life and attitude to change for the better. Words are cheap but actions mean everything. Although I'm really thankful for her for listening to my troubles back then and helped me to resolve an issue, but that is just one isolated case. I've always done my part as a friend and always the one who hit you up, remembering all the dates you went travelling and back home, accompanying you to wherever you wanna go. Seriously, don't tell me you'll expect me to call you to ask if you're much better this time. [Me again?] The first thing I wanna know is whether you'll stop blaming our friends. Stop being a self-centered and selfish person cos that's the thing I hate most. But well, I know for sure this will never happen. Since you've already insisted that this is you that you shouldn't give in to stop being petty. 


I had enough already.


I'm done. (゚д゚)

No comments:

Post a Comment