Popular Posts

Monday, September 05, 2016

I feel pretty and good. ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Heck, just when I was feeling lousy about myself when I wrote on my previous post. lol.

It's already September now. Not exactly that I'm happy with a new month again. I feel I have to set better and more specific targets each time so that it'll keep me more motivated. August has ended and so what have I done?? Argh, it's a pain to recall things each time actually. Well, all that I can remember is that I've really spent a lot the past month and I'm feeling quite guilty of myself. (ó﹏ò。) Although I do note down all my expenses but it doesn't help to control. I just don't want to force myself not to spend a thing especially when I come across good stuff. It's always that when you're half deciding whether to buy the item or not and then think that the next time you got there you shall grab that item but alas! it's no longer there anymore. What a regret. I won't wanna let it happen to me anymore so I will always get something when I feel like it. Yeah, I'm trying to make up for what I've lost in the past. And this is definitely the right thing to do haha. Just that I have to decide myself whether it's worth it. I don't usually anyhow spend my money anyway so I believe what I'm doing now is good. hehe. What a way to console myself. (≧▽≦)

Well for the past years I have been nagged at by my friends saying how bad I was at dressing up and in monotone colours etc. I guess probably I was really that bad at those times since I don't buy clothes that often and they're usually passed down from my cousin and aunt?  Who doesn't want to be pretty! I don't have that money to dress up nicely and I have that mindset back then that it's pointless of me to do so since no one would care about me. I don't have a reason to be pretty. lol. But right now, since I could afford what I want and know better what suits me, I definitely am dressing better now. Not for the sake of others but myself of course. But I guess the point is being confident and comfortable with who I am. I was someone with low self-esteem and low confidence in my teens. I kept feeling how bad I am in everything [it gets worse when your family always pulls you down too -_-] and ended up concealing a lot of myself. Then it gets hard for me to do anything and I don't know what to do about it to change that. Hmm it probably proves that as you age and know better you should definitely start from within. With a better mindset then you can excel in whatever you do. Although I don't agree with some people saying that you should look at your best [pretty] everyday since I think it's quite impossible, because we should always have some days to let ourselves be lazy and let go having to feel conscious about our looks all the time. I don't want to feel that tensed even at home! lol.  My philosophy is that we have to feel good about ourselves all the time, no matter what we do.

There being, since I've watched Lavendaire's video and got inspired with all that crap in me. haha.






I won't get pulled down by any mean comments anymore. I don't owe anyone a thing to tolerate that. I live my life my own way without hurting anyone anyway. I'll only have to answer to myself. And so, this is the Yuuka that was born.  +.*☆( ˘ω˘ )☆*.+


Finally, this is my quote on what I believe.

Change is only good when you change for the better.

I will always be the better version of myself each year.

Fate del vostro meglio!

No comments:

Post a Comment