Popular Posts

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Green? (・_・)

Ah...I've been itching to eat quite a bit more recently. lol.

Well I'm compensating for the fact that I couldn't get to buy any suitable clothing nor cosmetics. I'm freaking bored! (≧▽≦) So the only thing left to do is to eat. xD

Here's one thing I've tried finally!! The salted egg croissant! Something of salted egg has been around for quite some time like buns, tarts etc... I was probably thinking a little too much worrying that the salty taste will be overwhelming and I'll get high cholesterol from eating it. But this small croissant is just the right one! Small enough and it tasted sweet instead!! Look at the yellow sauce on the left surface!! They probably didn't roll this croissant well but I care more for the taste. haha. The only thing that I can identify it to be salted egg is just the gritty texture. I wouldn't have expect it to be sweet. Then again, it's not like I like it so much that I'll buy it next time. I'm still afraid of high cholesterol. lol.


So after I've managed to complete all August closing for work, I went to shop for Japanese snacks! Man I used to remember there was a time probably few months back I didn't see the danish around for some time I was so upset and thought they've stopped selling! But yeah they do! And with a few varieties this time. I felt so much better after getting those for that I can give myself a little treat for the hard work month after month. It became something that I look forward to so that I can loosen up a bit. Yeah, since besides this, what else can I do?  (^_^;)


That wasabi cracker is my current addiction!! I've yet to try the other two on the left and right. There's one that you can match it with beer!!! How cool is this that they indicate on the packaging. If it's meant for you to match with beer it'll probably really taste 10X better than with other ordinary snack right I supposed. xD I'm gonna try it soon since I've also bought 3 cans of beer on the weekend. hehehe. When my happy loner time comes~~♪


I ate the mikan jelly I got from Japan Home which was half the price compared to most Japanese supermarts! (O_O;) It tasted just as good! Except that the difference would be in the jelly itself I guess. This one breaks quite easily. But nevertheless I've always love the whole mikan pieces and it's juicy!! Ooh and the snack I got from Daiso is called scallop lips? I didn't know that exterior has such a name. lol. It's probably not so worth to get? But since I have a dying love for scallops I have to get it of course. Let's see if the taste would make the mark. hahaa.


So... last night I've decided to clear my twitter list that I'm following especially those of which I don't know who they are and have never talk to, unless they are celebrities or posting something worthy for me to read. lol. This made me feel much better too since I don't want anything I don't like to appear on my timeline anymore. haha. On one hand I was wondering if some of them will ever be back? Since they've stopped posting for a long time. Even my favourite youtuber eki mura hasn't been around for 2 years! And she stopped posting makeup tutorial videos for 4 years!  I wonder what has she been doing lately. It's a little sad that someone you like and supported just went off suddenly for so long.... ~( ´•︵•` )~

Anyway, I've even changed my twitter profile pic to my current favourite anime. That's the character I like most where she's the only one who would put on traditional costume. (^∇^)
Surprisingly, it was in green. I don't have a choice since this was the best one that I can capture. And my new toothbrush that I've just changed is also in green! That's the only one left out of the packet and I don't have a choice either. Well, green is not my favourite but not that I hate it though. I love vegetables and they are in green. lol. I have do have green clothes although I try to avoid buying them. Somehow I don't know if this seems to be a hint or coincidence or something? Well I got to know that my favourite person likes green. But not that he will wear anything green! lol. Anyway I've been trying to talk to him like every week. I wonder do I seem an irritating chatterbox to him. ~( ´•︵•` )~ There are times where he doesn't answer my questions and I'm kinda afraid of asking anything further than that. Those that he'll respond mostly are about music and singers which is of his interest. We can't seem to talk more about personal stuffs. Somehow I feel he doesn't wanna hang out with me anymore. Well not like guys will be interested in me. (,_,)  I don't know if he gets anything? It's not like I know what to do anymore besides trying to drop hints. Damn, I think the only guy who can ever understands me and get along with me is my dear buddy Shua. Probably no one else wants to enter my world. Anyway, it's been getting hard lately and I don't wanna see myself facing the same sort of thing again. Rejection is such a pain when there's nothing to stop us, but just the person's decision. For whatever sort of reason that I don't buy. Yeah whatever it is, I probably can't even have a real guy friend whom I can be close with and reach him at any time. Someone whom I can confide to and share little bits of things in life. I'm probably not letting any guy in my world that easily anymore too.

Nevertheless, luckily I still have my pizza panda so I didn't feel that sad.


But why are relationships so hard! 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

No comments:

Post a Comment