Popular Posts

Monday, September 26, 2016

Anime: Jinsei

Jinsei 人生 [13 episodes] → A comedy anime that I enjoyed watching for the past 2 weeks! It has a bit of ecchi already on the first episode in which I don't really like that but I thought I should give it a chance. So from episode 2 onwards is what made me laugh so much that I can't stop. It's basically a small club that offers advices to students who submitted questions about their troubles. The 3 girls are the ones who will write the solution they thought of on a board and Yuuki will be the one who collate and edit to write back to the students' questions. I like how funny when they speed up the part on reading out the students' questions. I can't even catch a thing. Even the English subs sweep past like bullet train. lol. But nevertheless, every time after I watched an episode I feel it gives me energy again. hahaha.



For the most part I like Fumi's suggestions and she can tell long stories of histories and somewhat she can link to the current situation? lol. This is one quote that I like the most from her: Time spent with loved ones is what enlivens our existences!

I do hope to meet someone that made me feel worth about my existence.(>ω<)

She's just too cute here!!


And also mentioning how cats also need some time alone for self-reflection. xD


Okay, in fact there are parts where I don't get why they ended up choosing Ikumi [my least favourite character] the one to enter the competition to expose the school president's dirty deeds. But for sure she's a reckless person and so the plan got kinda screwed up. Never mind since this is a comedy anyway right? The ending is one that I'm impressed with since Yuuki actually tried to get everyone to vote for Kimie [who is from the countryside]. She looks really nerdy and with her accent and dialect that probably no one understands, but she's in fact a beauty too!!


And so I think she's definitely the right one to be crowned for the contest. haha.


I love how at episode 10 when they tried to talk to Kimie to not be negative. Kimie said a whole lot of dialect that no one understands and in lightning speed! They pretended they understood but they don't actually. And that's the fun part where she wanted to know whether a guy would understand how she feels so she directed her question at Yuuki. He was struggling to come up with the best answer despite not understood a thing. That was the scary part. I think his answer "Of course" is the right one too. Damn luckily I guess correctly too. hahaha!! I mean what are the possible questions she might asked? It could be "Do you think guys are okay with talking to me in such an accent?" "Is it alright for me to approach anyone like that?" That's quite what I can think of. Since she has the worries so "Of course" would be the best answer. Who would be asking in a negative sentence that you have to answer negatively too - with "Of course not". The chances are very slim I guess. Anyway, still no one knows what her question is about. LOL.


Well all of them knows that Yuuki likes Rino as much as how she likes him. This ending scene is pretty nice to see. If only that they get together in the end. That would be perfect!! But really, can't expect too much from a comedy since romance is not quite the focus. hahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment