Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anime Kobato. こばと。


I'm continuing my recent enthusiasm in watching comedy animes! And so, I've found Kobato in which I'm liking it the more I watch. The story can seem pretty cliche though. That this girl Kobato has a mission to complete in filling the bottle with Konpeito → because she has a place where she wants to go [and that's very vague at the beginning cos it didn't explain why so] She's also such a muddle-headed person! There's just so many things that she don't know of [besides the fact that she lost her memories], I wonder is there anyone who even suspect whether she's a human or not! lol.

Well, but the good thing is that she's a positive person and strives to do her best in everything as much as she could. She keeps saying 頑張ります!in every episode. And that made me feel as much motivated as her. Lol. Her never-give-up attitude is commendable, but sometimes it's just stubbornness and she really didn't get hold of the situation. So of course, I do get irritated as much as how Ioryogi feels. Lol. And yeah, the best part has to be the cute blue plushie Ioryogi spitting out fire at her. xD

Healing hearts is something very nice to do by helping others. I feel it's something noble somehow. It's not something easy to do isn't it? The only touching episode is episode 5 on the story of fireflies. And the scene towards the end is really pretty~


I don't even remember have I seen a firefly before. But it does seem something worthy to see its beauty since dramas and animes are mentioning about this. =)

Oh, paper cranes!! The moment when they mentioned about it, I thought of those that I did before. Oh man I did really little!! (>0<) It was said that you fold a paper crane to wish someone a recovery from an illness? Especially a thousand cranes of them? Well I read up a bit about it and there are few sayings too. But anyways, it's just about having your wish granted, which is definitely nice. I wonder this one on completing 1000 cranes within one year and all be made by the person who is to make the wish at the end really true. Wow.. Is this worth a shot? Should I think about trying this? lol.  



There's quite a lot of cuteness so that's another fun to it. (^ε^)-☆



I would love to have a kitty with blue eyes~~ (=^_^=)

Hahaha. xD

Towards the end it actually bring me to tears. (┯_┯) Can't believe it was that sad but the ending is good one, although there can be things that I don't understand just by watching the anime. So I really had to read up! Seems like the manga is more detailed but why can't they reflect it in the anime too? lol. It's probably the only anime I feel I have to read up to understand better cos the anime just don't explain things clearly. But other than that, it's pretty much something nice to watch to brighten up your day. ╰(*´︶`*)╯


A happy ending is also something worth crying to.

Kobato. storyline @ wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment