Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

How can I let go of everything... (┯_┯)

The feeling hasn't quite go away...

And that is because I mind about everything. Every single thing, every single person.... Because I know how bad is it to feel left out.

I don't like to be ignored. I don't like messages being read without a reply. Being demanding to an extent, I don't like one-word replies too. It feels like the person can't be bothered to say anything more. Leaving me thinking "What does it mean?"

It certainly hurts, when you don't feel appreciated and important, no matter what you did. So it's not about how much you did for the person, is also about how the person regard you as and really treasure your presence, especially for what you did.

This is just what my friend told me some time ago, that you give someone 50% doesn't mean you'll also get 50% from the person. But why should there be such unfairness between relationships? The imbalance is not healthy isn't it? How does it go on?


And sometimes it's hard not to care for someone, when you already been wanting to do so and doing so all along. But sometimes I don't know how to show the concern. What is sufficient? What should I be doing so that the person doesn't feel annoyed by me instead? And what if the person didn't respond the way as I expected? And what if all I got is silence?? How should this go on...?


At this point, I wonder am I the only one feeling this way...


Is everyone okay now because they can't be bothered with such a thing or it's just them that they could be taking things for granted?


With such a troubled mind that has been affecting me quite a lot, I'm trying to let go and not mind anymore. I hope I can do it. I need to try and achieve some sort of balance in my life too. Or maybe I might need to be away? For me to stop thinking, I'll probably need some other sort of distractions and many many things to do...


Should I smile or cry, for all the things that has happened between us? Is it better that we've never met? But why should I even feel that way?


Too many things in my mind that I need to get rid of now. (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻


I don't want everyone's attention, I just need yours. Don't you get it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment