Popular Posts

Monday, March 02, 2015

Ayu's LINE Live cast event on March 1st

Have watched Ayu's live recording of LINE LIVE CAST yesterday March 1st! (^ε^)


But I came to know of it slightly late, so I watched it at about 6.15pm here for about an hour. [All thanks to twitter!] Hehe. I could only get a bit of what they were talking about, since I'm still not good at listening to Japanese though. It would probably be interesting if I could understand their full conversation.  (,_,)  but overall, I think they were talking about JJ Lin [Ayu is praising about him] and some things happened during concert rehearsals with the dancers. (´ー`)

The best part is of course at the end where all the previews of the 6 new songs were aired, which is of better quality!

01. WARNING ♥
02. The GIFT ♥
03. NO FUTURE ♥
04. Out of Control
05. The Show Must Go On  → sounded too much like snowy kiss.
06. Story ♥

Based on my first impression, my favourites are WARNING, The GIFT, NO FUTURE and Story. I really hope there will be a pv for WARNING cos it's such an awesome rock song!!  Ayu, Please give us nice pleasant surprises just like U singing on stage with JJ Lin on Valentine's day and also a collaboration song with him! And yes, I'm so so so looking forward to a rock classy style album covers! Hope is like what I thought of. (^∇^)


Took a screenshot from my phone during the live cast. Ayu is so pretty despite this simple. I'm looking at her heart necklace and bracelet and itching to get something similar to hers. lol. But anyways, till now I didn't get any LINE plushies of Brown or Cony. Argh.. Kinda upset on one hand. (´-ω-`)


Excited for more new stuffs from Ayu!

No comments:

Post a Comment