Popular Posts

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kagrra, Yume Izuru Chi making-of

Wanna post something of Kagrra, again. But this is just a short one. A very old vid of Kagrra,.




They actually indicated 煌 Kirameki so u know it's from that album. (・_・)


Making-of vid but they called it otherwise. lol.


With the way isshi dressed like this, he definitely look like an Oni here. lol. Somewhat scary cos it's all in black and white. (x_x)


Still, a lovely smile he gave. ^_^

Argh I do hope there's a long version of this original video. It's kinda too short for me, although at least the background music is still Yume Izuru Chi. I do love the lyrics to this song. But how funny, I remember there was once back then I got mixed up this song Yume Izuru Chi with Urei. But I like Urei more now, after watching Kagrra, lives. And probably cos it's a sad song afterall. lol. Well well...


Anyway, I can't take it. I don't like black and white at all. I have to end with some colours. Here's Kagrra, in wonderful colours. (^o^)


Happy day once more! Don't live a life without colours!(^_-)-☆

Lyrics translation @ demonpassion

No comments:

Post a Comment