Popular Posts

Sunday, March 08, 2015

Kagrra, Auga Winter Year 2005-2006 with Isshi



It's really a windy day~~ Isshi is introducing to us the temple/shrine in that area [in which I have no idea which part of Japan lol]. The background music totally suits the atmosphere of course. And I love to see such nature around. Although it's just Isshi walking around... and around...



I just wished I know what's he talking about. >_<



Here I heard isshi saying the wind is strong~ =D


Anyway, seeing such a simple thing from him can actually made me feel so peaceful~ Isshi went to pray and also ring the bell. I wonder if any of his wishes has came true. (^o^)



At the end of the vid, isshi is smoking. Lol... This vid is just far too short for me to say anything more. But it's really nice to see him did something, JUST HIM. And seeing his smile just warms me up. I just need isshi even if it's a boring vid. Oh no, it's not boring to me at all! Hahaha. xD


Now I would love to visit that same place isshi walked!! Please let my wishes come true just like isshi's~!

No comments:

Post a Comment