Popular Posts

Friday, March 06, 2015

It's the 4th anniversary of Kagrra, demise.

How time flies, it's been 4 years since Kagrra,'s demise on March 3rd. It wasn't supposed to be a sad thing anymore...since it's been so long. It's probably more like a reminder to me that I've grown together with Kagrra, this long. I've actually been their fan for 7 years. Awesomeness.  (*^◯^*)

I've even more happy that Nao still tweets about it. Seems like he remembers all the dates related to Kagrra,. I'm so so so happy that he's such a loyal member of Kagrra, because he hasn't forget a thing. And this just proves how important Kagrra, is to him. And also to mention that he's also a Gurakko. This is the best I've ever seen!! ♥



Cos Nao mentions of this song Haru Urara [oops noticed the mistake in my tweet] on this very date, I'm so gonna set this song as the song for their demise day! And since it's a happy song, it's good cos it'll remind me to be thankful and happy on this day even though Kagrra, is no longer around. I'm also glad that Haru Urara actually has a day now. lol. (≧▽≦)


And so, I somehow recalled that I have a blog post before on this pv with isshi smiling. Indeed, and I was mentioning that I wanna write a happy lyric like Haru Urara. hahaha. I wanted to, but it seems like I didn't managed to do it? It's just me to write sad songs I guess. Happy songs are kinda hard for me to use really nice positive words. If I'm happy, I'm happy. What more words do I need to use to express myself? lol.

Well, but isshi is smiling at me like that, I gotta do something right? lol. And that's the only pv with Isshi smiling if I'm not wrong. (^▽^)


Okay then, I shall do it Isshi-sama. Don't keep looking at me like this. I know, I will do it for your sake! xD


Oops I'll probably need to do it for March 20th. I will do my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment