Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

I'm gonna recover soon right..

For the whole week or so, I'm actually having headaches! It comes on and off and sometimes the pain just made me unable to do anything at all. So I can't focus on what I want to do most of the time for the past week. Horrible~! The feeling of unaccomplishment was added on when I fell sick with sore throat and flu. Couldn't sleep well at night. And no matter what, I just can't change my sleeping habit somehow. Sobs. (┯_┯)

Some little things to mention about, I have got insect bites and swollen eyelid out of the blue again. I hate these annoying things that come without any reason. Why why.. I have body aches too, but that was due to me overexert myself while exercising on a weekend.

Whatever is this for this month! I have to bear with so much pain. (>0<)


Anyway, my lips have been drying out a lot too. So much so often this has never happened before. Because I'm still sick so I'm drinking up lots of water like a water tank now. (¬_¬) Ok, I haven't been taking any medicine at all till now cos I think it's all not that serious except the headache. I have recovered mostly now. I just hope that I'll get back all my energy once again. Haha.


Bought a new shampoo this time is a Korean brand. I'm not sure if it's good for me so far? I don't know how to evaluate if a shampoo is good or bad to use. Cos so far all the ones I've been using feels the same to me. And usually the reason why my hair feels dry at times is due to not using conditioner or my hair oil. Otherwise, I'm not that particular about shampoo. But I'm not sure if my hair fall has got anything to do with the shampoo. It's always been like this. I wonder what can I do about it now. How to increase hair growth!! Argh.


So many more things for me to check out and do something about it again. 

I will charge up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment