Popular Posts

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Headache please go away!

My headache is killing me since Wednesday! I wonder what's the cause of it. It really hurts so I thought I'll get better after I sleep. But no, it gets worse! (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`) I don't get why the sudden headache and then nausea came. It was horrible and I couldn't eat much since I haven't got much appetite. My sleep is being disrupted in a sense. =(

Maybe it's migraine but why do I have it out of the blue? (x_x)


I don't wanna take any panadol since I heard it isn't something good. But my head hurts a lot! So much that I can't do anything. Thanks to recommendation by Heather, so happens that I have a bottle of lavender oil in my room. I'm using it for the first time! My room is filled with lavender smell. lol. It does help to reduce my headache! And I can't stop inhaling it!! If not my pain will keep coming too... (;´д`)


Have done my collection page! I've been contemplating to do this long ago but I was feeling it's such a chore to open up all my stuffs and note down every single thing that I have. lol. But I think it's still best to be able to have a list and look at what I have and what's missing on my list, since I don't remember all of them? Especially for remix albums. But well, I'm not that fond of remixes it's just that recently, I really can't recall what Ayu stuff that I have. lol! Yeah, cos I simply have too many of them compared to other stuff. =p

I have this Piano sonata album of Ayu I bought years ago from a CD store from Suntec if I'm not wrong. It isn't any official album I just wonder why I bought it when I saw it at that time. Probably cos it's unique. But that's about all. There isn't anything else in the album either. No Ayu pictures to look at. It's a whole boring lot of songs that made you sleep. lol.

But I do remember, that I once posted this at AHS and there was a fan from overseas who PM me and told me that since he has came to sg and so he'll buy this album at the same time! On one hand, I had actually sparked an interest in someone to buy this which is good? But on the other hand, it isn't an official CD so I was wondering did I do a good thing by answering him so that he can buy it. (・・;)

Was he satisfied with this album at all? Is this CD still worth the buy? I have no idea. (。-_-。)


Nevertheless, I'm still owning it. Leaving this as it is and not listened for ages. Oh, I should open and listen to it so that I can sleep well again? Oh but I....  (>_<)


Now I'm thinking if I should attach a picture of all my collection. It's gonna be such a chore again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment