Popular Posts

Friday, March 13, 2015

Cucumbers~

It does seem that I'm blogging quite frequently right? Well I try my best to get a post published a day so it seems like there's something all the time. Lol. And yeah last week I have a post everyday for the week!! That's somewhat an achievement right? =D This goes to my good planning. hahaha.

I know I'm supposed to be in a relax mood, well initially I wasn't. I can't be. It's hard since the sudden switch in lifestyle. And now that I'm really in a relax mood in which I do think it's not that good now since I will need to be active back again real soon! Gosh I hate myself for sleeping so late at night like 2am but I can't help it, I ended up listening to songs, writing lyrics or studying at that time. I don't wanna be a night owl it's bad to health right? Despite enough rest, I have dark circles now, much darker than before I don't understand why!! And those freaky eye bags. I don't get why they appear. Body aches are coming back often too. Does this all have to do with age?  (,_,) I wonder have I lost weight after CNY. And somehow I felt my old ailment is back. =(

I need to be stronger!!


Last week I'm into eating cucumbers cos of a dream of me eating cucumbers. How funny. xD I really did so anyways since I have the craving somehow. I added blueberry vinegar to it so it tasted better and really refreshing!

I'm also trying to cook a meal since I have some free time. But it really depends on my mood and it does take quite a long time for me starting from buying ingredients, prepare them but chopping/slicing etc., then cook slowly, then put them all together. And also there's washing.....There's just so much to do how does anyone have the patience when you're already hungry!! (ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻

I really wonder how those people can get themselves to cook everyday. And every single meal! It's really tiring and time consuming. Freaking patience for that. But I guess probably is the interest that pushed them. I don't know if that can happen to me. I'm just trying now so I feel that I'm capable of something. It won't be my forte though. At least, I can make people feel I won't let them go hungry? Hahaha. But don't put on any high expectations on the quality and taste of my food. Although at least they're better than unhealthy food from outside. (≧▽≦)


Now I have to get my inspiration coming or else...

No comments:

Post a Comment