Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

My new inspiration: Buck-Tick

Somehow from the start of this year in January I listened to Buck-Tick and was inspired by them so much! They caught my attention while I was watching this dark horror anime 屍鬼 Shiki where Buck-Tick's くちづけ Kuchizuke is the opening song. I kinda like the song when I first heard it. It does match the anime, somewhat horror feels? That sort of rock feel. Lol~

It wasn't the first time I heard of Buck-Tick's songs though. I once listened to lots of Buck-Tick's song last year on Loli-pop Station because of Kagrra,. I happened to come across this web radio site where it plays Kagrra, music at that designated time and I went to listen to it. It was Kagrra, vs Buck-Tick. I have no idea of this band initially if not for this radio site. The Buck-Tick songs that I heard [of cos I can't remember what songs are those anymore] gave me the impression that their style is somewhat electronic rock? I can't describe the genre well anyway. I just remembered that they're rock music style is somewhat different and varies quite a bit. Unlike Kagrra, which is really just traditional rock. So I would say they explore quite a lot which is kinda good for a band? =)


 #Edit: Can't recall who wins until I went back to see the results last years. So Buck-Tick won. I could have guessed so since Kagrra, didn't have any special 'events' by them so far. That's why there's special day for Buck-Tick. *envy*

Can't helped but to mention them now cos they have been my source of inspiration for my lyric writing. I see their lyrics too, and I feel that I can write something like them and so my style has became like theirs! I guess it's cos they're songs are relateable to me, while Kagrra, is too much on demon/spirits/folktale stuff that it's so hard for me to write just like isshi. I think I'm more inclined to express my feeling through lyrics, not to recite a story like isshi. Lol... Can I say so?


Well then, all thanks to Buck-Tick for now. I won't say I'm very into them since I'm not really exploring them but just plain listening. I want to focus on a few singers that I support till now. So I'm just casually listening to Buck-Tick and I won't call myself as their fan. But they're kinda important. If not I couldn't have wrote so much this year without their music with me. Okay, let's just say they have become a little part of my life now. Haha.

Therefore, I'll release some of my works too which is inspired by them. I hope they're good to anyone reading it. Or maybe, lyric release would be a project for me this year. So that I would make myself write more. haha.


Yeah next up, my lyric work coming soon.... (^_-)-☆

No comments:

Post a Comment