Popular Posts

Monday, June 09, 2014

Acne problems (T_T)

It's just hateful that I have a acne breakout since the end of April/ the start of May, for many weeks, at my jawline, down to my neck. Initially I thought it will go away very soon.. so after I've been pushing this off, until I realized it's been weeks already! Only when end of May I seriously read up various sources on the internet and the conclusion that I can come up with is hormonal changes. Not that I didn't tried to google at first, but I didn't use the right keywords and got lazy to continue. lol.

Good grief, I hate u hormones!! Why must u suddenly make my life difficult!! The whole look of my face is very good and clean, all except my jawline. I never had such a problem before, that so much acne grew at specific areas on the face. What's bad this time is that they are just no ordinary acne, but cystic acne that hurts so much!! There are big and small ones. It sometimes hurt when I apply toner or moisturizer..which means my condition must be bad cos my toner is alcohol-free and it's by far the most gentle to my skin that I've ever used. Towards the end of May, some parts actually got dried up too. Oh, and I noticed, my jawline and neck area got really oily than usual, which is really a big change. ( ̄^ ̄)

I've done all that I could too. I thought it might be hygiene problem, but I think I'm already clean enough..Just that I used more sanitizer and changing my pillow case more often. But that makes no difference! I'm even using Differin gel which is prescribed by my family doctor all along which is effective for me. But yet this time it doesn't work on the acne. Which means, this is a serious problem I'm facing now. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

What has happened to my body? I don't feel anything different at all, except the appearance of those annoying zits. One troublesome thing is that I have to spend more time and using more concealer than before. I've own 2 concealers so far and they're finishing soon. Good gracious. I wonder should I try other brands too. lol.

I thought of detoxing but I can't be not eating as usual as I'm already skinny enough. Last check in April my weight was 38kg. How pathetic I am. Lol. I'm not sure if detox will really help. I'm just more conscious now by taking more vegetables and less meat. What's more is that I suddenly have a discomfort in my throat again and I feel like I'm almost falling ill.. Argh I hated this so much. So yeah, I can't have snacks anymore nor eating my favourite food..although not that I had them very often. I just hate the function of my body being so crazy this time.

It's just horridly strange because around Dec~Jan my skin condition was sooooo good. Lol. I don't think I did anything special than usual. Was I stress-free? That was my exam period and I felt kinda vexed back then. And I think I'm not someone who is able to have a stress-free life. Everything is bothering me. I have many things that I mind about. They will just get more, not less...unless I really moved to a secluded, rural place. That's what I quite wished for. I want to be closer to nature..

Well, now I'm drinking this organic fibre drink which I supposed it does help my body. It's now already June and I shall observe this for some time and update again. I'm not visiting the doctor cos I'm pretty sure I'll be prescribed with those medicine that I need to eat. I don't want to. I'd rather do something better to my diet and be more conscious. I'll just see how it goes. Moreover, these red patches may take weeks or months to clear. =/

Argh...I believe it'll be better. There's got to be a way to solve it. Just hope it's not due to some illness. *touch wood*

Acne info @ The Love Vitaminbunbunmakeuptips

No comments:

Post a Comment