Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Ayu's A Exercise + 15th album covers released!

I'm really surprised at this DVD release of teaching us how to exercise to Ayu's songs. But to only these 3 songs → Trauma, Boys & Girls, evolution




It certainly looks funny for a second. xD I don't really feel that pumped up to exercising to her songs. Wouldn't it be better if she teaches us how to do full dance to her other songs [or that we can choose whichever songs we want to, of cos not ballad ones] besides these 3 staple ones that keep appearing in her concerts? lol.

As expected, part of the Trauma hand movement 'dance' was taught here. So there's nothing much refreshing. Ayupan indeed appear too. Haha.

I wonder is it a short video since it's a 10-min exercise. Would anybody really buy it? (O_O) And it's expensive!! I think the colourful towels look much better. xD


Oh yes the covers of Colours album just got released on Mon. They aren't colourful at all!! (^_^;)


Why all Ayu's poses with the hand around the face.. lol. And the fonts are just too big!! So I like the CD version best cos I think it's more class than the rest. But as usual, I will always be buying the CD+DVD version. (≧ロ≦)

I was also wondering if the small letters and caps have any other meaning too. It looked random to me at first, until I saw the small letters are 'a' in her name and 'o' in Colours. So 'aoa' or 'aao'? Do they mean or refer to something? Some sort of hidden message Ayu wants to include there? Argh, I really don't like so much capital letters. The YUMI is so eye-catching!! As though the 'A' isn't there cos it's not that obvious. So for the first time, I think Ayu's being really different at this, in her music style and the covers. I wonder how the booklet photoshoots will be like now. I've watched Lelio pv too. It's really not the usual Ayu style. But I think it's pretty okay since it's such a dance-pop song I would expect it to be like this. Just that somehow she doesn't look like herself anymore. When I see this:


Ayu flashing all her rings. Haha.

But still, I'm happy to see Ayu dancing about. hehe. And I love this song a lot now! The pv background colours and patterns somehow reminded me of Kyary.. Oh yes, why can't this song be the A Exercise thing?

Lelio is just a song for us to see how happy Ayu is dancing. xD


Anyway, I'm glad a fan asked us about why we love Ayu and to tweet all that to her.


I really hope Ayu will see my tweets too. Although she has never replied me before. I hope she know how much we all love her and support her till now.

No matter what she does, I'll still be supporting her...so long as she's singing. It's my 11th year being an Ayu fan, so I won't stop!!  Maybe cos I've changed as Ayu changes too. Well, this made me feel that I'm growing up with her too. I'm really happy about this.  (^-^)

We all be better each day... and just do what we want!!

Ayu, U will always be my strength. (^。^)

No comments:

Post a Comment