Popular Posts

Friday, June 27, 2014

Expect Rush II Magazine CD-rom Year 2002

Yeah~ Looking at what's inside the CD-rom at midnight this time. lol.


Thanks my seller for lending me. Hehe. But today is viewing the CD-rom so I won't be saying about the mag. Since I haven't really look at it. (>ω<)


Almost thought that I can't watch any videos from my com since the CD wants to install something. How strange. And weird things are appearing like that so obviously I can't install it. Seems dangerous. lol.


Lucky I managed to open it at my media player.. So it has separate videos for photoshoot and then an interview/game for each of the bands as shown in the mag cover. Tbh, I don't know any of the bands except for Kagrra,. Their names are so not familiar at all. lol.

Some pictures I've captured:



I think this guy looks interesting with that piercing. =p


No idea what this band is but the way they dressed is really very exaggerating~!

↓ This guy sure looked scary and he has those contact lenses on.




Another scary looking guy~~


I don't know what's up with this band but they're really funny. And I heard Sri Lanka.. for whatever reason?



↑ It's the doggie that I'm looking at. hahaha. Cute eyes~!


Yes the main focus of the day~!! My Kagrra,~!!  ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ Although I've already watched it at Youtube.




Why is Shin making that face? lol.

I love his hand! Looks really good~~ xD



They are just cute like that right? hehe.

There's really no difference. The video is exactly the same as I've seen before. ^_^; I thought I could have seen something new. But at least, I can see them again. And some other bands for the fun of it.




This band is playing a game where they'll stack on top of one another. Quite funny too. =D



That's all. And I happen to see links that direct me to their site:
file:///D:/CyberVision/Contents/SHOXX/2ch/2-5.files/sh_main.htm
http://www.ongakusenkasha.co.jp/

Not interested to see much, unless there's Kagrra,. lol. But I haven't seen any about them.

All are really short vids like a min plus, but it takes so much time for me. I wonder why.  Maybe I'm exhausted and I'm looking at them too slowly. Oh, and the installation thing. It freaked me out a little. =/


Alright, time to sleep~! Not really productive today since I thought of charging my energy.

It was still enjoyable!

Next I'll have to stare at the mag. (=^x^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment