Popular Posts

Saturday, June 21, 2014

My Kagrra, Nue and Sakura album~~ \(^o^)/

I bought the albums today~!! I'm so glad I finally got them in my hands! (≧▽≦)



Although buying them at this point would probably hurt my wallet so much. lol. But I already couldn't wait to get them since a long time ago.. And being so in love with Nue songs now especially Konton was just the right time! xD

I'm just so happy to know nice people cos of Kagrra,. (*´︶`*) My seller chatted with me so much today.. 2nd time we're meeting, and it was certainly good!! Even lent me some of her Japanese textbooks. Thank goodness you're of such a great help, not just once!! ^_^ I will definitely study hard too!! (-^〇^-)

And besides the CDs, she showed me the Kagrra, photobook and magazines~
[Have to ignore the fact that I snapped the photos at such a bad angle. lol.]

Photobook:

Isshi is definitely so handsome here. (^-^) Our Oni~~~

















Magazine:










And there's a poster inside it!! So cool~!! If only I can have this too!! I love their simple outfits here too. I can't stop staring at those pics. Omg. xD

Magazine:





I don't know why some of the photos didn't appear the right way when I've already turned and saved them. Argh never mind. I'm already too eager to upload all the photos to be bothered about it now. Haha shall just tilt my head, worth the little ache to see their faces. (≧▽≦)

Seeing them just brightens up my day.  ^_^ Although I can't buy them, but viewing them right before my eyes and touching them a little [although they're just paper xD]~~~~~ is just a miracle~! I have never thought of it!! This made me feel so lucky!!  Having them just right in front of me!! Such rare Kagrra items! So I'm really grateful!! Oh and there's this CD-rom in this Expect Rush magazine. I will see what's inside soon!! And I shall just touch this magazine more....hahaha. Cherish this little moment. (^。^)


Thank you so much!! It's a fulfilling day~~ I love all Kagrra, fans, you are all my friends ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment