Popular Posts

Monday, June 30, 2014

Thoughts 02

Half a year has passed! How fast can this be, that it's now already end of June. Although initially I think it has been quite slow, because many things have actually happened that I can't wait for them to be over. >_<

Went to flip through my mini 'diary' for the past months on what I've done for the day. I'm glad that I'm still sticking to my resolutions since the start of the year. (⌒‐⌒) I was kinda slacked at first, I think. Oh well, but not really right? I seem to do many things, even continue my lyric writing that I've stopped for years, and always been Kagrra, here and there so much. lol. Hmm....so I guess I'm not that bad afterall. haha.

Yes, I have been doing all sorts of things while at the same time was feeling horrible. The feeling of being lost is definitely not good! That period of time where I had worse, and have no mood to write a thing...So now I can't recall exactly what happened back then. Is that a good thing? Well, I don't think I should remember it though, shall discard bad memories, since I've already did something like that by throwing my old diaries away. So this time I shall just not write any bad things in my mini diary? I have no idea! lol. My mood is directing me again.. =D

Anyway, one good thing about it is that, since I've been through the bad, I will cherish the good so much more now.. So I'm really happy. And I'll definitely work hard. I don't need anyone to push me, I can just do it myself. ヽ(・∀・)ノ


It's really unbelievable how things could happen. I can recall that I had a deja vu at that place of horror, so now come to think about it, I'm pretty afraid of having such prerecognition dreams. (T_T) It's scary in that I will only know that I have seen it before in my dream when it actually happened before my eyes, the exact scene even though it's just a few seconds. The familiarity sort of freak me out. At that point of time I had no idea what I can do about it, except to let it happen. I'm so afraid that it won't be something good. I've once thought that how nice would it be if I can see the future in my dreams at night, although I had lots of it when I was young and they don't mean a thing at all. But now, I wouldn't want it anymore.  (x_x) Since it doesn't help me to change the fact or anything in anyway. lol.


Had enough of the uneasiness that I've felt. It took so long for them all to be over. I'm glad that I've found my strengths and reassure myself once more that I am good and where my strengths are. Having a direction in life is really a great satisfying feeling. Having something that I wanna accomplish, having this dream that makes me look forward to it, I'm so glad I'm filled with drive and positivity. It can happen without me realizing it!!

Just do what I'm happy with and not regret even for the bad things that might happened cos they taught me something. I may hate it but it'll all be gone.


And I believe I become stronger each time.


I'm thankful. (⌒0⌒)

No comments:

Post a Comment