Popular Posts

Sunday, June 22, 2014

Although it all hurts...

Arr..My stomach hurts since Friday morning. I tried to bear with it until now even when I'm outside. I didn't do anything else but to eat more food. (^_^;)

My gum sort of hurts when I bite or chew I have to be careful cos it seems that my right side wisdom tooth is starting to grow. Why at this age? Isn't it late already? >_< But my bottom left seems to hurt more. (T ^ T)

My wallet hurts cos I've been spending so much I can't control! I've bought accessories, 4 dresses in which I haven't even wore one yet, my Kagrra, CDs, some skincare/cosmetics stuffs. But of cos, I still have not got a bag and shoes that I've wanted cos I'm controlling myself. I really have the urge to when I see quite a lot of sales going on.

But, I'm very happy!!! Cos I've gotten the things I wanted so far. 1 more day left and I'll start to get busy!! I've already got no time or rather, the mood and effort to continue the translation test. It was so hard! I've decided to give up doing it when I see it again today and was thinking whether to continue updating. I guess not, since I haven't got a reply after a day's wait. I know I wasn't that important and afterall, it's not really that important to me too. I only thought I can give a shot since I was given the chance, but I have doubts that hasn't been answered which makes me feel no reason to continue if I wasn't sure if my effort was worth. I've spent an afternoon thinking about it, so I know I'm not good at it. Might as well give up rather than waste more time. Translation is other skill that's not easy to grasp, especially from English to Chinese. That's what I thought. Typing in Chinese takes so much time. lol. I love Chinese language yeah, but I would prefer to write it out with my pen, but typing and choosing the words....I feel so dreaded. And facing with such descriptive hard English.. Omg. I totally have a great headache. Oh yes, my head hurts too. ( ̄^ ̄) lol.

And I won't have the time to complete an online course too!! Was thinking how great would it be if I were to complete something within weeks and probably get a cert, but it takes time and effort to look through and do some assignments. I really got myself to write this learning journal while looking at the course through my phone sometimes. But I was already lagging behind by a month in the first place, I thought I can do it slowly so as to get myself moving. But studying does takes time for the brain to absorb information. No matter how fast I'll just not able to speed at the current pace for sure. Things just get more and more for the week, and for this week I haven't got the time at all to study. Good gracious! So I have to give up another thing this soon. lol. But it wasn't that important either. And they aren't my interest. I was testing it out to occupy my time and so it really seems to just fill up my time for some little knowledge and that's all. I didn't get to make myself do assignments. Oh well, not compulsory nor interest then I won't have the drive. lol.

So what am I left with now? Yes, continue to do what I'm good in, spend time on my interest. It will never be wrong.

Just do what I'm happy with and good things will start to come. \(*⌒0⌒)♪

No comments:

Post a Comment