Popular Posts

Saturday, June 28, 2014

More reasons to study hard...

Even if studying by myself is gonna be so hard, but I've already made it this far.. Everytime I thought I couldn't but I ended up accomplishing it!!

Somehow I can't believe it either, that I can understand everything suddenly. lol.

So this just means it takes time, and more practice!! (^。^)


Thanks my seller for lending this as well. (^o^) I'll have to do lots of reading!!

Spotted Kanji practice books at Daiso..


Yeah, goodness.. I'm still at primary school level. lol. I couldn't find primary 4 one. Primary 5 is really hard!! >_<


And now I have to start on my Level 2 I can feel the challenge! But since I can use Japanese at work so I have to get myself be really good at it!!


こつこつやっていこう!結果は後からついてくる。

よし、やるぞ! ╰(*´︶`*)╯


I believe Isshi can see my hard work...right? (T . T)


Ah yes, he definitely can! Since he's our powerful Oni. He has already made me this strong. (//∇//)

No comments:

Post a Comment