Popular Posts

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Kagrra, 恋綴魂 Kotodama

[Continue from June 03 post on Kagrra anniversary.]

I remember I made myself create a collage first, while busy with tweets about it. =D And there I'm so happy to see Nao-ran's tweet about it too!! So he got me to listen to Kotodama on that very day!! [I need not think of which song to listen to.] I just wonder why of all songs is Kotodama, not like the single being released on that date. But I guess it seems to be quite meaningful song to him too? (^。^)


From what I understood: June 3 is an important date to me and everyone right. (^-^)  I'm listening to Kagrra, while going to rehearsal.(^^)d It's Kotodama. ♪

I still remember this as a Sensu song. Ah~~ That Sara concert was just such a memorable one to watch!! (*˘︶˘*).。.:*

Anyway, I just want to flood with some pictures that I've tweeted that day too, non other than Isshi-sama. xD









After listening to so many times, somehow my taste change. =/ Original version has still got to be the best. I thought I'll like this special ushimitsu version but it was for a while though [months back]. I would prefer acoustic one now. It's light and simple.




I've even wanted to make June 03 as Kotodama day now.. All thanks to Nao-ran. Hahaha. (๑ˇεˇ๑)•*¨*•.¸¸♪

No comments:

Post a Comment