Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Happy 14th anniversary to Kagrra,-sama~~

Today is a special day to remember!! 03 June 2014 → Kagrra, formation day 14th anniversary. 14年結成日 (⌒▽⌒)


Actually I know about this day a bit late, just yesterday. lol. I really don't understand Kagrra, that well yet, feel kinda ashamed now. (´・_・`) But at least I still know about it right? And I feel like creating collage on such special days. All thanks to my Airi-chan~~ I always feel like doing the same whenever I see her collage.  (^。^) And it's your letter to Kagrra, on twitter that made me wanna write this post now. Well, I don't know if I'm gonna write somewhat like a letter too, I hope this doesn't look like I'm copying your actions. lol.

I do have lots of words I wanna say to Kagrra, too. But the fact that they've disbanded, I don't know how will anything I've said will ever reach to them. [Besides the fact that they most probably don't understand all the English I'm saying] I feel somehow that what I'm doing all now might be just to make me feel comfortable. I'm still on my way to understand more about them by listening, watching and reading all about Kagrra,...What kind of fan am I!! To be into Kagrra, this late...dragging year after year. But is also because of this, I feel that I should do whatever I love now, I don't wanna regret anymore. I hope I'm not wrong by being late, rather than never. (T_T) And whether or not that they will get to know a fan's thoughts like me...

But anyway, I still wanna express my thanks to them.

I'm ever so thankful to Kagrra,'s music that made me found what's my true love in music..With isshi's lyrics is ever so poetic and beautiful, that became something where I can learn from. It's amazing that at the start of this year my love for Kagrra, deepens a lot, and this made me go back to my lyric writing following isshi's style. What's more, it became my motivation to learn hard for my Japanese although it's really tough to learn by myself. But I believe Isshi is my strength. He's a strong person whom I can learn from. Although he's gone, being ever so regret that I couldn't get a chance to see him or even the members at all, but I've began to think it's not all that bad. Maybe he's back to his Oni world. His life will be better. His voice still rings in my heart, and every of his things still remain here. Maybe he's up there above, watching us all along.. He could not have known nothing about us fans who adore him so much. I believe all hopes isn't lost.. At least I can still listen to Kagrra, songs every other day. At least his lyrics touched my heart. At least he motivates me so much... And I've became a person to where I am now.

I'm also glad that this year 2014 happens to be 'his' year. I don't mind being so much obsessed with him, greeting every morning on my phone (lol), thinking about him more than anyone else. I never regretted doing so much for Kagrra, and isshi now.. [although I really didn't do much (x_x)]  Coming across them was one of the best things that happened to me in my life. I don't mind listening to their music over and over again and be immense into their world. Because this was the right decision ever.


I'm really thankful towards Kagrra, and knowing many great Kagrra, fans whom are such nice people. Cos of Kagrra, that gave me the courage to type in Japanese and know some Japanese fans. This I have felt was really a big step that I didn't dare to take in the past...


Therefore, I love u all~~!! ╰(*´︶`*)╯ 本当にありがとうございます。


My thanks to: Airi, Shua, Tua, Sparrow-sama, Emily, Sharon [my Kagrra CD seller]
& Japanese fans: @kgr_aky @624Saga @angry_kf1 @abc_s2_janne @ISSYOUGRAKKO @angelot_s2 @kagrra_14 @sakrra_azuki @sakuran_16 @2ryu_nan3 @izmkgrhrt9 @yosshi0317 

No comments:

Post a Comment