Popular Posts

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thousands of things...

I feel like I have thousands of things to do and they just won't get completed!!

When I have the time, I lack the enthusiasm to do to continue. But when I have the mood to, I haven't got the time. (¬_¬)

When I started planning nicely, some unexpected things might just appear and obstruct it. But if I don't plan, I won't have any idea nor direction. I don't like the feeling of being lost. (,_,)

Everyday I have been looking at the calendar and thinking 'What day is today? What shall I head on to? When will I achieve this?' There's so many things up in my head and but not all info can get inside my head.

Right now I'm forcing myself to learn something everyday. I hope it works... I don't know how good my self-discipline is, though my friend said that I'm really good at it. There's just too many things to catch up and consider!!!

I just hope I'm on the right track...

and I must not panic!! (・□・;)


No comments:

Post a Comment