Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hair problems 3

Omg I'm really updating about my hair condition after a year!! (^_^;) And I've no idea what title to be called other than just stick to this 'problem' word. lol.

By the way, it's also Jen's video that made me think about my hair and remind me it's time to update this. (>ω<)




I'm wondering if those few products that Jen recommend are necessary? Like the heat protection spray and the dry shampoo.
Is it really better for the hair to use the spray even for blow drying? I'll thought it's more for doing hairstyles using the curling iron or straightener since the hair might be damaged easily through direct heat.
Is the dry shampoo better for the hair/scalp, instead of washing ur hair everyday with the normal shampoo? I've seen quite a few recommendations about it, and the fact that I have oily scalp/hair makes me wonder if I should really try it. lol. But if it doesn't work that well for me then how should I deal with it? =/
And must we use natural bristle brush or just normal hair brush will do? The goody spin pins looks really so interesting and cool!! But I can't get to use it now since I have short hair. Ar~~ I love long hair actually, but the weather's been too hot and I'm lazy to maintain my long hair well. I've began to start hating having the weight on my shoulders and caring for it everyday. lol.


I've been using this hair oil since last Dec cos this hairdresser was saying it's better for me to use this than lotion. Is hair oil really that good? I could feel my hair being smoother but my hair just gets messy easily. This can't solve my flyaways problem either. (T_T) Maybe it's also me for not being that interested in hair as much as skincare/cosmetics. I didn't use the hair oil on everyday basis. Argh, I don't know why but I just find it frustrating to do all sorts of things for the hair. (¬_¬) And my hair tends to get wavy at the ends. I just hate it for not being obedient at all. It can never be in the right condition! It only looks good on certain days!! Sometimes no matter how much I comb or brush I think it became worse. lol. So right now I'll still tie up my hair although it's really bad for it and the hairdresser would always tell me "Don't tie up ur hair! Ur hair is really less!!" But it's really hard not to, especially when the weather's so hot and my hair will get messy. (;´༎ຶД༎ຶ`)

Oh well, and probably dealing with the dandruff and oily scalp thing has deterred me a lot for really caring for my hair.. yeah I've became lazy in finding out what I can do too. Oh bother. ggrrrrr..

So my hair condition hasn't improved that much! Although I've not seen anymore dandruff this year. Is it because I got lazy and stopped using the Minoxidil 5%? I know I shouldn't stop using it but....anyway, my hair is still less. Ar~~ Do I need to get back to use it diligently again? And really start finding out more on haircare stuff? I don't know when I'll get the mood to. ( ´•︵•` )


Why can't my hair just stay the same like previously? Am I missing my rebonded hair now? It's easier to deal with straight hair imo. But I still miss my hair in March! And I feel like having red hair! But dyeing is also bad for the hair!  (,_,)

And spending so much money on hair? I'd still rather on skincare/cosmetics.


Hair is just so frustrating. (~_~;)

No comments:

Post a Comment