Popular Posts

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Little purchases 1403

Ar~~ Sometimes is just strange that those that I intend to buy I can't find it but those that I didn't intend to buy I'll end up getting them. *itchy hands*


I need to get a handheld fan when I'm outside cos the weather's been really hot!! So I got myself this Sensu cos I like red now. haha. And I bought that Origami book cos it looks interesting. There's some that I've not folded before. Now my friend was saying me for buying origami papers and books like this yet have never folded one for her at all. Lol. Gomen~!! I've been doing all these for the fun of it. Haven't been adding them to the letters/cards to my friends. Okay, now there's more reasons and uses for me to really do origami. Hehe. Yes!! I must not waste all the origami papers I have with me!! Although I love the paper designs so much I would love to keep them nicely. But I shall fold it then, since I think my work will be appreciated right? (^。^)


The individual mask pieces that I have besides the ones I usually buy in boxes! Here the ones that I've bought are Korean MJCare masks that I'm into it right now cos they smell so good!! I've used the Red ginseng first so I didn't get to take a picture of it here! I'm gonna purchase all other flavours and post here some time soon!


And yes!! I've also found an alcohol-free toner besides Neutrogena brand. It's equally good too!! Alcohol-free ones are good cos they're really much gentle to the skin. So it's been my staple already. I've also bought a foundation and eyeshadow palette. I think I'm gonna be getting eyeshadow palette from now on instead of buying individual ones cos seeing so many colours at one go just make me feel so tempted to buy and use them. Moreover, having all the colours u want in a case is so much easier. Haha. I've been wanting to get that limited edition and I'm glad that I can still find it! I'm really satisfied with it!

Now I want a new bag, shoes and more clothes. I feel like spending a lot lately. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment