Popular Posts

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

Thoughts

Dreams are something that reflect my desires...

Nowadays I had dreams at night that is about something so long ago and yet they came to me suddenly.

Then I realised that they are probably my deep desires and yes, I admit that I somehow hope for them but yet, I wouldn't let them happen in reality.

Maybe it seemed like such an irony, but I'm really sure that I won't let them happen in this world. Not because of fear, but is that I don't think it'll turn out to have a good outcome at all..

Since things have lead to this way...there's no use turning back. And so, they're are probably just reminders for me of the past that I shouldn't be like that anymore.

What is there to regret when I've already made such a decision? Or if things can't be helped.


Trust my own feelings, and it'll never be wrong.

I should have known. And in fact, I've gotten the answer all along.

So... I won't lie to myself that something will work when I know it doesn't.

I will believe in myself more now.

(^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment